- Three-hour morning Brisbane sightseeing tour and river cruise with free afternoon, from the Gold Coast
- See the spectacular architecture of Parliament House, Treasury Casino and Newstead House
- Take a boat cruise on Brisbane River and snap pics of Story Bridge and Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Get panoramic views of the city from the Wheel of Brisbane
- Explore restaurants, shopping, art galleries and riverside parks at South Bank Parklands
- Check out the art and performances at Queensland Cultural Center
What You Can Expect
Next you’ll find out why Brisbane is known as the River City on a 45-minute boat cruise. As you glide up the river that snakes through the city, snap pics of picturesque suburbs and historic buildings including Newstead House and Customs House. Cruise under Story Bridge and past Kangaroo Point Cliffs before docking at South Bank Parklands.
Once on land, you’ll head to the Wheel of Brisbane for a spin on a 197-foot (60m) high ferris wheel. The ride lasts approximately 15 minutes and includes a detailed commentary pointing out the landmarks of Brisbane, which are clearly visible from your bird’s eye view!
After seeing Brisbane from the air, have the afternoon free to explore at your leisure. You'll have lots of options in South Bank Parklands, a lively riverside development with restaurants, shops, theaters, and even a rainforest boardwalk and manmade beach.
At the appointed time, you’ll make your own way back to the central meeting point for your return coach to the Gold Coast.