- Take the Adventure Parc zipline canopy tour at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Swing through the trees on Tarzan ropes
- Zipline through the canopy of the rainforest
- Test your nerves on the suspension bridges
- Four different courses and levels
- 65 challenges that will test your body and mind
What You Can Expect
There are 65 challenges over four different courses, with each course having its own level of difficulty, from beginner to the extreme Adventure Parc. Be prepared to test yourself, mentally and physically, as you shimmy your way through barrels suspended high in the trees, monkey-grip your way along suspension bridges, swing on Tarzan ropes and fly on zip lines through the rainforest canopy.
This is a great day out for adults and children alike. All necessary equipment and a safety briefing are provided for each participant, ensuring a safe, fun and exhilarating experience.
Included is entry to the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, where you can enjoy the exciting and interactive displays and presentations, including the famous lorikeet feeds twice a day, world-class reptile shows, the free-flight bird shows and Aboriginal dance performances.
- Kangaroo Feeding: Visit the free-ranging kangaroos and wallabies, and enjoy a great up-close and personal experience with Australian wildlife. Show Time: 3:30pm
- Free Flight Bird Show: See birds of prey, colorful cockatoos and other bird species in free flight at this spectacular show. Show Times: 11:30am and 2pm
- Crocodile Presentation: See the saltwater crocodiles at home at Crocodile Wetlands. A superbly adapted predator, the saltwater crocodile is the world's largest living reptile. Show Time: 3pm
- Lorikeet Feeding: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary's original attraction, the colorful rainbow lorikeets still return to the sanctuary to feed twice a day. Because the lorikeets are a wild population, sometimes you'll see some, sometimes you'll see hundreds -- but you'll always be seeing one of the Gold Coast's most interesting natural phenomena! Show Times: 8am and 4:30pm
Very nice day out the zip line tour a must.
We thoroughly enjoyed the zipline challenge. It certainly got the adrenalin pumping, and i discovered muscles I hadn't used in years! My favourite was the tarzan rope swing. Am going to get fitter and stronger so next time I can try the black challenge.