Spend a day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's largest collection of Australian native animals. There is so much to see and do -- cuddle a koala, get up close to a crocodile or check out reptiles, birds and marsupials in amazing wildlife shows and displays. Take a one hour segway safari and gently glide through the lush surroundings of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s natural coastal rainforest and eucalyptus filled environment.
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, the world's largest collection of Australian native wildlife
- Feed the colorful lorikeets, a popular attraction
- Daily shows include the didgeridoo show, crocodile photos, Free-flight bird show, Blinky Bill show "Wildlife to the Rescue", Australiana Show, kangaroo feeding and much more
- Enjoy a one-hour Segway Safari tour through the lush environment of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (If option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With hundreds of native Australian animals on display in natural bushland and rainforest settings, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary provides a rare opportunity to see and experience Australia’s amazing native wildlife.
Enjoy the exciting and interactive displays and presentations. including the famous Lorikeet Feeds twice a day, world class reptile shows, the Free Flight Bird Shows and Aboriginal Dance performances.
Imagine gliding gently through the lush surroundings of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s natural coastal rainforest and eucalyptus filled environment on a one hour Segway Safari. Well, your dream is about to become a reality! Each Segway Safari takes in wildlife displays and experiences along the way.
- 8:00am Lorikeet Feeding
- 9:00am Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 9:30am Pelican & Eel Feeding
- 9:45am Currumbin Magic Show
- 10:30am Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 11:30am Close Encounters Show
- 12:30pm Crocodile Behaviours Show & Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 1:30pm Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 3:00pm Kangaroo Feeding
- 3:30pm Aboriginal Dance Show
- 4:00pm Lorikeet Feeding
- 4:15pm Snake Photo Opportunity
Show times subject to change
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary did not disappoint! From holding the koalas to hanging out with the kangaroos free photo session, just awesome. Recommend a full day as half day was not enough. Also take the little train to help get from one side of the sanctuary to the other. This place is big. Had dinner just down the street at the beach club. Great views and good food. Elephant Rock was cool.
Great day out. Loved the sheep sheering show