All adults receive entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary for children's prices. Special offer is valid for travel until March 31, 2014
Spend a day at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's largest collection of Australian native animals. There is so much to see and do -- cuddle a koala, get up close to a crocodile or check out reptiles, birds and marsupials in amazing wildlife shows and displays. Or take the Green Challenge, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s latest attraction and fly through the rainforest canopy on the high ropes adventure course to take you higher and further into this spectacular, natural setting.
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, the world's largest collection of Australian native wildlife
- Feed the colorful lorikeets, a popular attraction
- Daily shows include the didgeridoo show, crocodile photos, Free-flight bird show, snakes alive, kangaroo feeding and many more
- Take the Green Challenge and fly through the rainforest canopy
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
With hundreds of native Australian animals on display in natural bushland and rainforest settings, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary provides a rare opportunity to see and experience Australia’s amazing native wildlife.
Enjoy the exciting and interactive displays and presentations. including the famous Lorikeet Feeds twice a day, world class reptile shows, the Free Flight Bird Shows and Aboriginal Dance performances.
Go higher and further into the rainforest and take Green Challenge, one of the newest nature-based adventure experiences on the Gold Coast. There are sixty-five challenges,over four separate courses allowing you to fly through the rainforest canopy, taking you further into the spectacular natural setting.
- 8:00am Lorikeet Feeding
- 9:00am Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 9:30am Pelican & Eel Feeding
- 9:45am Currumbin Magic Show
- 10:30am Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 11:30am Close Encounters Show
- 12:30pm Crocodile Behaviours Show & Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 1:30pm Air Asia Free Flight Bird Show
- 3:00pm Kangaroo Feeding
- 3:30pm Aboriginal Dance Show
- 4:00pm Lorikeet Feeding
- 4:15pm Snake Photo Opportunity
Show times subject to change
Bought 2 packages - 3 consecutive theme parks offer + Currumbins purchase with purchase ... overall experience was easy and enjoy significant savings from walk in rate. Viator app also allow easy access on site, which eliminates the need to bring a physical copy (environmentally friendly)! This is my 1st try for Viator, and will certainly try out special offers from Viator again! Great job, keep it up guys!
Kids absolutely loved it great thing to do on your way back to the airport if your flight is late afternoon