Travel into the Gold Coast hinterland to view the spectacular sight of one of Australia's largest Glow Worm colonies, located within Natural Bridge Cave. Encounter some of Australia's unique nocturnal wildlife at Springbrook Plateau and gaze up at the billions of stars twinkling in the night sky.
- Experience the cool quite rainforest of Springbrook Plateau at night.
- See some of Australia's unique nocturnal wildlife
- View the spectacular sight of one of Australia's largest Glow Worm colonies
- Gaze up at the billions of stars twinkling in the night sky
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off from centrally located Gold Coast hotels
What You Can Expect
In the cool, dark environment of Natural Bridge Cave, millions of glow worms make their home. These tiny creatures, invisible to the eye during daylight, create a spectacular display at night.
An experienced guide will take you on a short walk through the rainforests of Springbrook Plateau into the Natural Bridge. You will also have the opportunity for some star gazing, looking up towards an unpolluted night sky before returning to the Gold Coast.
Our guide Darren was great! He was well informed about everything from stars to glow worms. He was funny and warm.
The glow worm cave was fascinating. The forest itself was mesmerizing. This tour..worth every penny!
Thrilling experience of walking accross the night rain forrest! The cave with glow worms left me wordless because of breathtaking emotions of the moment!