- Half-day 4WD tour of Mt Tamborine and Joalah National Park
- Explore the eucalypt rain forest and waterfalls of the Gold Coast hinterland
- Enjoy morning tea with fresh scones and jam and shop for unique souveniers at the Gallery Walk
- Spot native Australian animals like kangaroos, colorful birds and furry koalas in their natural environment
- Tast regional wines at Mt Tamborine
- Learn how to throw a boomerang
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Gold Coast hotels
What You Can Expect
Delve into the eucalypt rain forest of Mt Tamborine National Park on a guided bush walk that takes you past streams and waterfalls. Learn about native plant species, and keep an eye out for exotic birds and furry koalas sleeping in the trees. Visit the Joalah section of the park, where wild kangaroos often roam.
When you return to civilization, taste regional wines among a beautiful mountainside setting, and soak up fantastic views of the Gold Coast from a lookout point. You’ll also have a chance to take part in bush games and learn to throw a boomerang!
Relax on the return drive to the Gold Coast, where your half-day tour concludes with hotel drop-off.
We had a great time. Our "guide" Darren was terrific. He was engaging with all those on the tour. He had great knowledge of his subject matter, and was also great fun. I would highly recommend this tour. Thanks Darren for a great day.
The tour was pleasant and well planned.
Our guide was great. The trip itself not so much. The side trip on the way home to look for wildlife was the best part of the trip.