Join the Outback Tracks tour and discover waterfalls cascading into mountain streams, thick green rainforests alive with native birds and animals and the rugged hillside trails on Tamborine Mountain.
Sighting of kangaroos in the Tamborine area is common and not to forget the koala who are often seen sleeping the day away in a gum tree beside one of the rough bush tracks.
Joalah National park will be our first stop where our experienced guides will guide you through and explain the uniqueness of the Rainforests and Eucalyptus forests that make up the Tamborine Plateau.
- Discover Mt Tamborine and Joalah National Park on this half-day guided 4WD rainforest and waterfalls tour
- Take in the panoramic views of the mountains
- Learn how to throw a boomerang
- Wine tasting at Mt Tamborine
- Spot native Australian animals in their natural environment
- Enjoy morning or afternoon tea of fresh scones and jam
- Friendly and informative guide
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop off from centrally located Gold Coast hotels
What You Can Expect
You'll be given lessons on how to throw a Boomerang and define the difference between a boomerang and a stick!
Enjoy morning or afternoon tea of fresh scones, served with jams, cream, tea and coffee. You'll have the chance to check out the Gallery Walk on the mountain and complete your Mt Tamborine experience with wine tasting.
On this half day tour you will have the opportunity to experience this rainforest wilderness with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. Just say G'Day when you hop on board and he will make you feel right at home.
The operator of this tour was selected as a finalist in the 2008 Queensland Tourism Awards
We had a great time. Our "guide" Darren was terrific. He was engaging with all those on the tour. He had great knowledge of his subject matter, and was also great fun. I would highly recommend this tour. Thanks Darren for a great day.
The tour was pleasant and well planned.