The quick and convenient way to travel! You will be meet upon arrival at Gold Coast Airport and taken directly to your accommodation located on the Gold Coast - from Coolangatta to Sanctuary Cove.
You will be greeted by a driver wearing a blue shirt who will be ready to take you directly to your accommodation located on the Gold Coast.
Ten and twelve seat mini-coaches are predominately utilized to minimize passenger time in transit and all flights are met on a pre-booked basis. Coaches are equipped with air-conditioning and GPS (Global Positioning System). The installation of GPS provides efficient fleet management and peace of mind to passengers.
- Zone 1 - Hotels or homes in Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Main Beach , Surfers Paradise, Chevron Island, Broadbeach, Miami, Burleigh Heads
- Zone 2 – Hotels or homes in Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun, Billinga
- Zone 3 – Hotels or homes in Robina, Elanora, Clear Island Waters, Stevens, Burleigh Waters, Reedy Creek
- Zone 4 - Hotels or homes in Labrador, Southport, Ashmore, Benowa, Carrara Merrimac, Molendinar, Sorrento, Bundall, Broadbeach Waters, Isle of Capri
- Zone 5 - Hotels or homes in Mudgeeraba, Runaway Bay, Worongary, Nerang, Hollywell, Coombabah, Arundel, Parkwood, Biggera Waters
- Zone 6 - Hotels or homes in Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, Oxenford, Monterey Keys, Gaven, Studio Village, Pacific Pines, Santa Barbara, Helensvale
- Zone 7 - Hotels or homes in Coomera, Upper Coomera Waters
At the time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details
- Flight Number
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
Reviewed by Jeanette T, May 2013
Very efficient transport, driver gave us a good impression of the areas around where we we staying. Suggested places of interest to visit. We were very gateful for his information as we are in our seventies and my husband has health issues and is unable to walk any distants.Many thanks for your service. Jeanette
Reviewed by Jan R, April 2013
Pick up on time - extremely pleased. Wouldn't hesitate to use Viator again.
Thanks Jan Reed