Children travel at 50% when booking a family of 2 adults and 2 children
Travel from your Gold Coast accommodation to Coolangatta (Gold Coast) Airport to meet either your Domestic or International flight. Transfer operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your convenience and picks up from Main Beach to Sanctuary Cove. Simply submit a booking online and the transfer will be confirmed instantly. You will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver upon arrival.
What You Can Expect
Ten and twelve seater mini-coaches are predominately utilized to minimize passenger time in transit and all flights are met on a pre-booked basis. Coaches are equipped with air-conditioning and GPS (Global Positioning System). The installation of GPS provides efficient fleet management and peace of mind to passengers.
- Zone 1 -- Hotels or homes in Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Main Beach , Surfers Paradise, Chevron Island, Broadbeach, Miami, Burleigh Heads
- Zone 2 -- Hotels or homes in Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun, Billinga
- Zone 3 – Hotels or homes in Robina, Elanora, Clear Island Waters, Stevens, Burleigh Waters, Reedy Creek
- Zone 4 -- Hotels or homes in Labrador, Southport, Ashmore, Benowa, Carrara Merrimac, Molendinar, Sorrento, Bundall, Broadbeach Waters, Isle of Capri
- Zone 5 -- Hotels or homes in Mudgeeraba, Runaway Bay, Worongary, Nerang, Hollywell, Coombabah, Arundel, Parkwood, Biggera Waters
- Zone 6 -- Hotels or homes in Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, Oxenford, Monterey Keys, Gaven, Studio Village, Pacific Pines, Santa Barbara, Helensvale
- Zone 7 -- Hotels or homes in Coomera, Upper Coomera Waters
At the time of booking, YOU MUST include the following details
- Flight Number
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
It was the best Airport service I have received so far.Pleasant trip.Friendly driver and very punctual. I will definitely use the service again and again. I have recommended your service to all my friends.Thank you!
Great! Pick up was spot on time and everything I needed.