Children travel at 50% of the recommended retail rate when booking a family of 2 adults and 2 children
Travel from your Gold Coast accommodation to Coolangatta (Gold Coast) Airport to meet either your Domestic or International flight. Transfer operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your convenience and picks up from Main Beach to Sanctuary Cove. Simply submit a booking online and the transfer will be confirmed instantly. You will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver upon arrival.
What You Can Expect
Ten and twelve seater mini-coaches are predominately utilized to minimize passenger time in transit and all flights are met on a pre-booked basis. Coaches are equipped with air-conditioning and GPS (Global Positioning System). The installation of GPS provides efficient fleet management and peace of mind to passengers.
- Zone 1 -- Hotels or homes in Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Main Beach , Surfers Paradise, Chevron Island, Broadbeach, Miami, Burleigh Heads
- Zone 2 -- Hotels or homes in Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun, Billinga
- Zone 3 – Hotels or homes in Robina, Elanora, Clear Island Waters, Stevens, Burleigh Waters, Reedy Creek
- Zone 4 -- Hotels or homes in Labrador, Southport, Ashmore, Benowa, Carrara Merrimac, Molendinar, Sorrento, Bundall, Broadbeach Waters, Isle of Capri
- Zone 5 -- Hotels or homes in Mudgeeraba, Runaway Bay, Worongary, Nerang, Hollywell, Coombabah, Arundel, Parkwood, Biggera Waters
- Zone 6 -- Hotels or homes in Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, Oxenford, Monterey Keys, Gaven, Studio Village, Pacific Pines, Santa Barbara, Helensvale
- Zone 7 -- Hotels or homes in Coomera, Upper Coomera Waters
At the time of booking, YOU MUST include the following details
- Flight Number
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
I have used Viator before when i was in Las Vegas,we did the night light tour and airport transfers and arrivals.They were so good i used them again on this holiday.I have nothing but praise for this company,they were there waiting for me at the airport,The driver also helped with the luggage on and off the bus he was curteous and well mannered.I would like to thank everyone for making my holiday a memorable one.I would have used them in my next holiday to New Zealand but they do not operate there.I highly recommend this company.Mike from Sydney 26/09/13.
On time service,