Children travel at 50% when booking a family of 2 adults and 2 children
Travel from your Gold Coast accommodation to Coolangatta (Gold Coast) Airport to meet either your Domestic or International flight. Transfer operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your convenience and picks up from Main Beach to Sanctuary Cove. Simply submit a booking online and the transfer will be confirmed instantly. You will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver upon arrival.
What You Can Expect
Ten and twelve seater mini-coaches are predominately utilized to minimize passenger time in transit and all flights are met on a pre-booked basis. Coaches are equipped with air-conditioning and GPS (Global Positioning System). The installation of GPS provides efficient fleet management and peace of mind to passengers.
- Zone 1 -- Hotels or homes in Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Main Beach , Surfers Paradise, Chevron Island, Broadbeach, Miami, Burleigh Heads
- Zone 2 -- Hotels or homes in Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun, Billinga
- Zone 3 – Hotels or homes in Robina, Elanora, Clear Island Waters, Stevens, Burleigh Waters, Reedy Creek
- Zone 4 -- Hotels or homes in Labrador, Southport, Ashmore, Benowa, Carrara Merrimac, Molendinar, Sorrento, Bundall, Broadbeach Waters, Isle of Capri
- Zone 5 -- Hotels or homes in Mudgeeraba, Runaway Bay, Worongary, Nerang, Hollywell, Coombabah, Arundel, Parkwood, Biggera Waters
- Zone 6 -- Hotels or homes in Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, Oxenford, Monterey Keys, Gaven, Studio Village, Pacific Pines, Santa Barbara, Helensvale
- Zone 7 -- Hotels or homes in Coomera, Upper Coomera Waters
At the time of booking, YOU MUST include the following details
- Flight Number
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
driver was there to meet at time arranged ,got to apartment with no trouble and was very pleasant and helpful ...def will use again and highly advise to give these guys a go ,,,a $20 trip to broadbeach was a bargin
Transfer was ready and waiting for us exactly where instructions indicated. Great as we were travelling with toddlers and wanted a quick getaway!