- Gold Coast ghost walking tours of Surfers Paradise or Southport
- Listen to scary ghost stories on your 1.5-hour walking tour
- See the other side of Surfers Paradise and visit 16 creepy locations
- Hear tales about the residents on a visit to the Southport General Cemetery
- Experience a different, ghostly side to the Gold Coast!
What You Can Expect
Surfers Paradise Ghost Tour
Peel away the glamour of Surfers Paradise to reveal a seedy history of greed, gluttony and betrayal about the ghosts who still linger around the nightlife district in South East Queensland.
Your guide leads you to 16 different locations to stop and tell you the real stories behind the glitz of Surfers Paradise.
Southport General Cemetery Tour
Visit the place everyone is dying to get into – the Southport General Cemetery. Discover how the first recorded burial is of a man named Joab who was struck by lightning; hear how a mysterious Mr. Brown was found dead at the cemetery gates; and learn about Australia's very own mermaid. Walk past unmarked graves, and hear tales of body snatchers and murderers.
The cemetery ground inspires some 5,000 spooky stories, including one that Gold Coast's oldest ghost is still on the prowl. Join this walking tour if you dare!