- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise from the Gold Coast
- Admire Surfers Paradise views from the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy cake and refreshments at morning tea, or a cheese platter with afternoon tea
- Choice of morning and afternoon departures
- Live commentary provided on board
What You Can Expect
Spot attractions like Palazzo Versace, SeaWorld and the Marina Mirage resort complex, where sleek luxury yachts bob in the harbor. You can either stay cool and shaded in the interior cabin or head to the sundeck for fresh air. Drinks can be purchased from the onboard bar, and narration is provided. Depending on the option selected at booking—either the morning or afternoon cruise—you’ll enjoy tea and coffee served with cake or a selection of cheese. Kid-themed activities are also available for little ones.
Your cruise ends with return to the departure point.
loved it very relaxing and the staff and captain were very welcoming.
The and #34;cheese platter and #34; was sparse and fruit was old and wrinkly, the plastic it came in looked more expensive than the food itself.
The chairs we sat on had bubble gum on it and we got it all over our clothes.
The boat crew Said and #34;just wipe it off!!! and #34; so we had to stand as they had no more chairs.