- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise from the Gold Coast
- Admire Surfers Paradise views from the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy cake and refreshments at morning tea, or a cheese platter with afternoon tea
- Choice of morning and afternoon departures
- Live commentary provided on board
What You Can Expect
Tracing the river north to Broadwater, see the best of the Gold Coast from the water, including the magnificent homes of the rich and famous. The route winds past stand-out Gold Coast attractions such as Sea World, the luxury yachts and wharves of the Marina Mirage resort complex and the Palazzo Versace – Australia’s only six-star resort hotel.
As you cruise, listen to the onboard commentary and relax in the sunshine with morning coffee and cake, or a cheese platter and refreshments on the afternoon tour.
Enjoy fabulous views from the sundeck, or sit inside in air-conditioned comfort. Drinks are available for sale from the licensed bar, and fun activities are provided for kids.