- Entrance ticket to SkyPoint observation deck at the Q1 Tower in Surfers Paradise
- Travel up to the 77th floor of the Q1 Tower in one of the world’s fastest elevators
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the Gold Coast from a height of 755 feet
- Choose from tour options that include wine, cake and high tea
- Relax in the SkyPoint Café and Bar as you grab a bite to eat or a drink (own expense)
- Spend as little or as much time as you want at SkyPoint
From the glorious vantage point, look out and see the wild surf-lashed sands of the Gold Coast juxtaposed with the sleek high-rise buildings of Surfers Paradise. On clear days you can see out as far as the Gold Coast hinterland, where urban landscape gives way to sprawling swathes of green countryside. Walk around enjoying the bird's-eye views on the 77th floor, and find out fun facts and trivia about the building and surrounding area from informative feature displays.
In addition to the general entry ticket, you have three optional upgrades to choose from that include a glass of wine or a beer, coffee and cake, and high tea. If you’ve chosen one of these options, head inside the SkyPoint Café and Bar to match the first-rate views with quality food and drinks. Even if you don’t select one of the tour options, you may still visit the cafe and bar (at own expense), whose menu is available from 11am - 8pm, Sunday to Thursday, and 11am - 10:30pm on Friday and Saturday nights, making SkyPoint the perfect weekend venue for a late dinner or a nightcap.
Spend as little or as much time as you want at the SkyPoint observation deck; when you’re ready to leave, simply head back down to ground level in the elevator.