- Entrance ticket to SkyPoint Observation Deck at the Q1 Tower in Surfers Paradise
- Travel up to the 77th floor of the Q1 Tower in one of the world’s fastest elevators
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the Gold Coast from a height of 755 feet
- Choose from tour options that include wine, cake and high tea
- Relax in the SkyPoint Café and Bar as you grab a bite to eat or a drink (own expense)
- Spend as little or as much time as you want at SkyPoint
What You Can Expect
Travel from ground to level 77 in less than 43 seconds in one of the world’s fastest elevators, before stepping out onto the 360 degree platform where you will capture your first views of the beaches, hinterland and Gold Coast skyline from 230 metres above sea level.
Relax with family and friends while enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner (at own expense) from the sumptuous menu at SkyPoint’s Seventy7 Café and Bar. High Tea is also available (at own expense) and comes served on a three tiered display plate inspired by the tall contemporary design of the Q1 building.
By night, the Observation Deck transforms into a chic, high altitude lounge bar with music every Friday and Saturday night from 8pm to late. Then on Sunday from 3pm, chill out to Sunset Sounds, an acoustic set featuring talented local musicians.
SkyPoint Observation Deck is open every day from 7:30am to 8:30pm Sunday to Thursday and 7:30am to midnight every Friday and Saturday night. Last tickets are sold 45 minutes prior to the closure of the deck and 18+ identification is required for access after 8pm.