- Entrance ticket to SkyPoint Observation Deck at the Q1 Tower in Surfers Paradise
- Travel up to the 77th floor of the Q1 Tower in one of the world’s fastest elevators
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the Gold Coast from a height of 755 feet
- Relax in the SkyPoint Café and Bar as you grab a bite to eat or a drink (own expense)
- Spend as little or as much time as you want at SkyPoint
What You Can Expect
cwwref United States of ...
We book this is service debt tour on the 47 story. You can see the whole Gold Coast coastline really enjoyed it up there. Debbie will recommend it to anyone who's reading this
That was really great. Nothing to complain about and most recommended
that was amazing but unfortunatly that day was cloudy :-
Superb Observation deck on 77th story!!!
amazing view of the Surfers Paradise/ Gold coast.
Highly recommend going in early evening...till night when u can all the lights lit up
Breath taking speed to observation tower. Lift travels 77 levels in 43 seconds!
Value for money to see for miles. Cafe and bar excellent value. Would highly recommend this trip
Great view of the Gold Coast! Actually took the train from Brisbane/ connected to the metro bus which will take you directly to Sufer's Paradise which is only a couple of minutes walk to the observatory! There is a nice restuarant located at the top of the observatory which allows you to have lunch/ a drink while viewing the Gold Coast! Really enjoyed getting to see the Gold Coast - Coast Line! Great View!
Loula K Australia
Well worth the money. Great views of the Gold Coast. Friendly staff and nice restaurant.
Great views definately worth the visit a must do if your on the Gold Coast.. AAA++