- Watch the whales at play on this half-day whale watching cruise from the Gold Coast
- Commentary from a Marine Naturalist
- Enjoy morning or afternoon tea of coffee and biscuits
- See how the rich and famous live as you cruise through the canals
- Small group cruising of maximum 65 people to ensure an intimate experience
- 100% guarantee whale sighting or receive a free return cruise
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your cruise continues past the beautiful South Stradbroke Island to the nearby waters of the Australian Whale Sanctuary. Each year between the months of May and October, humpbacks whales migrate to these subtropical waters to mate and give birth. With three departures per day you'll have the opportunity to see the whales at play, often performing spectacular aerial leaps. There will be plenty of photo opportunities as bottle-nose dolphins, giant loggerhead turtles, killer whales and various sea birds also call these waters home. Your marine naturalist guide will also provide informative and unique commentary and the experienced crew are dedicated to providing you with the ultimate whale watching experience.
Seasonal: June to October
This was an amazing trip. We were lucky enough to see 3 pods of whales including mother and performing baby. Out of this world.. Maybe not for the feint hearted re sailing. It was quite a journey, but we expected that so weren't bothered. Wouldn't have missed it for anything. tried to see the whales off South island new Zealand on my last trip "Down Under" but boats weren't going out as it was too rough! Heaven only knows what that might have been like had we gone! this trip was well worth the money.
Extremely friendly well informed a happy staff, great morning out, saw lots of whales and had a wonderful morning on the high seas !!!