- Watch the whales at play on this half-day whale watching cruise from the Gold Coast
- Commentary from a Marine Naturalist
- Enjoy morning or afternoon tea of coffee and biscuits
- See how the rich and famous live as you cruise through the canals
- Small group cruising of maximum 65 people to ensure an intimate experience
- 100% guarantee whale sighting or receive a free return cruise
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your cruise continues past the beautiful South Stradbroke Island to the nearby waters of the Australian Whale Sanctuary. Each year between the months of May and October, humpbacks whales migrate to these subtropical waters to mate and give birth. With three departures per day you'll have the opportunity to see the whales at play, often performing spectacular aerial leaps. There will be plenty of photo opportunities as bottle-nose dolphins, giant loggerhead turtles, killer whales and various sea birds also call these waters home. Your marine naturalist guide will also provide informative and unique commentary and the experienced crew are dedicated to providing you with the ultimate whale watching experience.
Seasonal: June to October
We both loved it. Excellent value for money and would not hesitate to do it again.
** You need to update your directions. The tour no longer leaves from the wharf you directed us to but it is now easier to pick up your tickets from the main booth.
The experience we had was amazing. We saw a whale breaching and a pod of about 30 - 40 dolphins which followed the boat. The crew were just as excited to see the large number of dolphins. They were also very informative regarding the habits of the whales and dolphins.