- 4.5-hour island swim and snorkel cruise from the Gold Coast to Wave Break Island
- Snorkel or swim in cool waters among colorful subtropical fish
- Enjoy optional activities such as Stand-Up Paddle Boarding (own expense), beach cricket or other beach activities
- Relax in the sun or shade on the sandy white beach or on the catamaran's viewing deck
- Look for bottlenose dolphins and giant sea turtles as you sail along the Gold Coast
- Snack on a tasty buffet lunch, including fresh local prawns, plus morning or afternoon tea
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at Wave Break Island, you’ll have plenty of time to do the activities of your choice. Snorkel among colorful subtropical fish and swim in the cool, calm waters. Try stand-up paddle-boarding and find out why this fun sport has become so popular. Join in a game of beach cricket, take a stroll along the beach or sit back on the catamaran’s water-level viewing deck and enjoy a cold glass of beer or wine from the licensed bar (own expense).
At lunchtime, a delicious buffet of fresh prawns, chicken and salads will be served. You’ll also be provided with morning or afternoon tea.
You'll spend 2.5 hours on Wave Break Island, then re-board the catamaran and head offshore to look for the playful bottlenose dolphins and giant sea turtles that live in these waters. Dolphins are seen on approximately 80% of cruises.
After a beautiful sail, you’ll cruise back to Surfers Paradise, taking in spectacular views of the Surfers Paradise skyline and the Gold Coast as you return to shore.