- Full-day guided tour to Mt Tamborine, from the Gold Coast
- Choose from a variety of activities to do with the group or on your own
- Learn about the rainforest during a guided tour at Rainforest Skywalk, admission included
- Sample local favorites at a cheese factory and a winery
- Visit Mt Tamborine's glowworm caves (own expense)
- Browse boutiques, art galleries and specialty food shops at the lively Gallery Walk
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
After seeing the rainforest, plan your day as you like. Your friendly guide informs you of various options; choose what interests you and set out on your day. Your guide coordinates with your group to be sure that everyone knows where to meet for a timely pickup from your chosen activity.
If you would like to explore the natural beauty of the mountain, you can take a guided tour of the Mt Tamborine Glow Worm Caves (own expense) to see the tiny glowworms twinkle like a starry sky in the dark caves. Alternatively, visit Tamborine National Park where you can walk on well-marked paths with interpretive signs for sights including a rainforest, creeks and a waterfall.
Want to discover Mt Tamborine’s food and drink scene? Go wine tasting at Cedar Creek Estate’s Queensland Wine Centre tasting room, or opt to sip the brews at Mt Tamborine Brewery at your own expense. Sample handcrafted foods at the Witches Cheese factory and small shops that sell locally made jams and chocolates. For lunch, choose from a range of cafes and restaurants where you can buy delicious eats. And if you want souvenirs, Gallery Walk boasts many boutiques where you may find that perfect doodad or piece of art to bring home.
In the late afternoon, rejoin your guide at the designated meeting place for the return drive to the Gold Coast where your tour ends.