- Glow-worm tour through Mt Tamborine National Park by 4WD
- Take a guided rainforest walk to a waterfall lit by glow worms
- See nocturnal wildlife in their natural habitat
- Enjoy supper of cakes and a hot drink
- Local guide and live commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is Australia’s only night-time 4WD rainforest and glow-worm tour. It is a unique opportunity to experience the excitement of an off-road track under the cover of darkness and hear the rainforest come alive on the secluded rainforest walk with your personal guide.
What You Can Expect
Reaching the summit of Mt Tamborine, enjoy supper at the cafe with a choice of homemade cakes and biscuits accompanied by a frothy cappuccino, cup of tea or warming hot chocolate.
Then as the sky darkens and the stars twinkle, head out on a guided walk through the rainforest as the nocturnal wildlife wake from their slumber and come out to play.
With your own low-watt torch to light the way, follow a hidden trail to a waterfall, where the glow worms gleam in the darkness. Your guide's high-visibility LED torch is designed to lead the way without disturbing the wildlife on this nocturnal tour, a treat for all the family.