- Stradbroke Island excursion from the Gold Coast
- Cruise the waters of the Coral Sea by luxury catamaran
- Explore McLarens Landing on South Stradbroke Island
- Enjoy a barbecue buffet lunch
- Free use of paddleboards, kayaks and canoes
- Watch the feeding of sea eagles, kookaburras and wallabies
What You Can Expect
Once on the island, it’s up to you how you spend the day. Explore the island and Mariners Cove and swim in the inlet’s calm waters. If you’re feeling active, get the hang of paddleboarding, or take a kayak or canoe ride through the ultramarine water. There’s no extra charge to use non-motorized equipment; other optional activities like tractor beach rides, sand toboggaining, seaplane or speedboat rides, and jet-skiing are available at own expense. There’s also plenty of local wildlife waiting to be fed on this lovely island, including wallabies and kookaburras.
A barbecue buffet lunch is included. Bring your appetite for chicken, fish, steak, sausages, potatoes and salads, with drinks available from the licensed bar (drinks at own expense).
On the trip back to the Gold Coast by high-speed catamaran, keep a lookout for the wild sea eagles that follow the boat!
The best experience I had.amazing tour . amazing views and so much fun
We all loved it. Very family friendly and crew were big help with getting pram off the boat. Food was great also. All people visiting the gold coast this is a must do.. Guide was funny also.