- Unlimited use of all rides and attractions at the WhiteWater World Theme Park
- Enjoy eight of the worlds best thrill water slides
- Experience Australia's first water-based rollercoaster ride; the Super Tubes HydroCoaster
- Wiggle Bay is a safe and shady miniature water park just for toddlers
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hotdog ComboPhoto by: ANTHONY A
- CabanaPhoto by: ANTHONY A
- Side-view of a slidePhoto by: ANTHONY A
- Pipeline PlungePhoto by: ANTHONY A
- Wave PoolPhoto by: ANTHONY A
- Blue Ring Octopus SlidePhoto by: ANTHONY A
- Green Room WaterslidePhoto by: ANTHONY A
- Bite Me CafePhoto by: ANTHONY A
What You Can Expect
ATTRACTIONS AND RIDES:
Get stung by the world's first and only eight-lane racer, as WhiteWater World pays homage to the fiery Blue Ringed Octopus, found along the coast of Australia and packed with enough venom to paralyze ten men!
The Green Room:
Usually, only a select few get to enter The Green Room - the deepest, most awe inspiring part of a wave. But now WhiteWater World takes you to the center of every surfer's universe, inside the tube and into The Green Room.
It's a man made version of Mother Nature's worst, get caught in The Rip and get swept down the nation's biggest gurgler.
The first duelling cannon bowl water ride in the world to turn in opposite directions, one clockwise and the other anti-clockwise creating a dueling effect.
The wildest doom drop of them all, when the trap door triggers you will plummet feet first down the translucent pipe and barrel through Australia’s only human half coil. At the splash down pool the Aussie Cossie braking system kicks in and the fast tug on cheeks gives “rise” to the slide’s bold name.
The Temple of Huey:
For maximum thrills, The Temple of Huey is intertwined between the tracks of Dreamworld's Cyclone Roller coaster and offers triple the temptation and three times the thrills on an inner tube ride packed back-to-back with serpentine curves and screaming 360s.
Super Tubes Hydrocoaster:
This intense rollercoaster on water, complete with exhilarating drops and terrifying turns, propelling riders up the steepest of inclines at the highest speeds. One of only two of it's kind in the whole world, it's a 28 second, magic carpet ride for three that would leave Aladdin begging for mercy.