- 2-day tour of Seville from Granada with an expert local guide
- Explore the Santa Cruz neighborhood and see two of Seville’s UNESCO-listed attractions: Royal Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral
- Walk up Giralda Tower and enjoy panoramic views of Seville from the top
- Watch a traditional flamenco show at Baile Flamenco Museum and then see the city illuminated by night on an evening walking tour
- Enjoy a Guadalquivir River sightseeing cruise passing top Seville attractions like the Palace of San Telmo and the Bullring of the Royal Maestranza
- Overnight accommodation in your choice of 3- or 4-star hotel included
What You Can Expect
Be seduced by the Andalusian charm of Seville on this 2-day tour from Granada. Alongside your guide, you’ll visit prominent UNESCO-listed attractions — such as the Alcazar of Seville and Seville Cathedral — and take a walking tour of the Santa Cruz district. Additionally, you’ll watch a flamenco show at Baile Flamenco Museum, see Seville’s sights illuminated on a night walking tour and take a relaxing cruise on the Guadalquivir River.
Overnight 3- or 4-star accommodation and round-trip transport from your Granada hotel is included.
This was the highlight of our stay. We were the only 'takers' of this tour and the firm made certain that all was done for us. We were collected from our Hotel and put on the train from Granada to Seville, and met the other end to be taken to our Hotel there where there was a message that we would be collected for an evening tour and a visit to the Flamenco show. We were duly picked up by Carlos who This was quite fascinating and enjoyable (especially with a glass of Manzanilla in hand!) which lasted about an hour. The following morning we were met at 10 by Paloma at our Hotel. She was fantastic and gave us far more time that we probably deserved (just my wife and me!) and was an Art Historian. (She proudly told us that she has been chosen to be the guide for the Duchess of Cornwall during 'the Wale's' recent visit.) In the afternoon we took the river cruise which was the only forgettable part of this trip - dull! Just a warning - although the Melia Hotel was perfectly comfortable, it did not include breakfast which was extra.
Do not book this tour! They have not worked out all of the bugs both literally (in our hotel room) and figuratively. We were not dropped off at our hotel to freshen up but rather some travel tour place that clearly was not expecting us. Nothing was organized, very dissapointed couldnt enjoy Seville.