- 2-day tour of Seville from Granada with an expert local guide
- Explore the Santa Cruz neighborhood and see two of Seville’s UNESCO-listed attractions: Royal Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral
- Walk up Giralda Tower and enjoy panoramic views of Seville from the top
- Watch a traditional flamenco show at Baile Flamenco Museum and then see the city illuminated by night on an evening walking tour
- Enjoy a Guadalquivir River sightseeing cruise passing top Seville attractions like the Palace of San Telmo and the Bullring of the Royal Maestranza
- Overnight accommodation in your choice of 3- or 4-star hotel included
In the morning, leave your Granada hotel by luxury minibus and head west towards Seville. On arrival, check in at your hotel, freshen up if you wish, and then set off to discover the sights of the beautiful Andalusian capital with your guide. On a comprehensive sightseeing tour by minivan, see the city’s charming medieval lanes and secluded piazzas, as well as Seville’s must-visit neighborhoods like Santa Cruz. Pass Seville’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Royal Alcazar Palace (Reales Alcázares) and hear tales from your guide of its time as a Moorish fort.
Stop for a look inside another of Seville’s UNESCO-listed sites -- Seville Cathedral (Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See) -- and admire its opulent Gothic architecture that was intended to demonstrate the city’s wealth in the 1200s. After walking around inside with your guide, walk up its 343-foot (100-meter) bell tower -- known as Giralda Tower – to take in panoramic views from the top. Learn how the bell tower was built to emulate a Moroccan minaret and is now the symbol of Seville.
After leaving the cathedral, enjoy a couple of hours at leisure to enjoy lunch (own expense), shop or sightsee independently. Your guide will happily point you in the direction of the best tapas bars and interesting city sights. In the late afternoon, head to Baile Flamenco Museum to watch a traditional flamenco show, and then set off on a leisurely paced evening walking tour of the city. Hear tales and trivia about Seville from your guide as you stroll around its beautifully illuminated streets, and then end your night at a bar for drinks and a tapas dinner.
Overnight: 3-star Eurostars Regina or 4-star Eurostars Isla Cartuja
Day 2: Seville – Granada (B)
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and then travel by minibus to the banks of Guadalquivir River for a relaxing morning sightseeing cruise. Hop on board your boat and glide along this gorgeous stretch of river, listening to audio commentary that describes Seville’s defining landmarks. Cruise under Alamillo Bridge and see incredible monuments like the Tower of Gold, Palace of San Telmo and Bullring of the Royal Maestranza.
After your Guadalquivir River cruise, your guide will leave you to enjoy lunch in the city (own expense). Then it’s time for one last leisurely stroll before returning to Granada. Alternatively you can finish your tour in Seville.