Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour ensuring personalized attention at all times.
- 2-hour evening walking tour of Albaicin and Sacromonte in Granada
- Admire UNESCO-listed Albaicin with its traditional Granadan villas and Moorish architecture
- Enjoy incredible twilight views of the Alhambra on La Sabica Hill
- See the Sacromonte caves and learn about Granada’s flamenco heritage
- Finish with a plate of local tapas and a drink in one of Granada’s popular tapas bars
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from a guide
What You Can Expect
Explore the area with your guide and admire the cármenes (Granadan villas) and their beautiful gardens that line the streets. Moorish architecture abounds in this charming quarter, and your guide will point out some of the finest examples while talking about the days when the Moors reigned.
After admiring views of the Alhambra — another of the city’s UNESCO World Heritage stunners — continue walking from Albaicin to the Sacromonte caves. Built on the slopes of Cerro de San Miguel, the caves were originally lived in by Spanish gypsies and the area became a popular for the community to meet up, dance flamenco and relax.
Now a sought-after residential neighborhood, Sacromonte still retains its old-world charm and appeal, and represents the heart of Granada’s flamenco dancing scene. See the caves where local zambra (gypsy flamenco) is performed night after night, and admire views of the illuminated Alhambra, perched high on La Sabica Hill.
After exploring the city by night, call in at one of Granada’s famed tapas bars near Plaza Nueva to enjoy a drink (wine, draught beer or a soft drink) and a plate of local tapas. Your tour finishes inside the bar, but you can stay there for more food and drinks at your own expense, if you wish.