- 2-hour evening walking tour of Albaicin and Sacromonte in Granada
- Admire UNESCO-listed Albaicin with its traditional Granadan villas and Moorish architecture
- Enjoy incredible twilight views of the Alhambra on La Sabica Hill
- See the Sacromonte caves and learn about Granada’s flamenco heritage
- Finish with a plate of local tapas and a drink in one of Granada’s popular tapas bars
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from a guide
What You Can Expect
Our young guide did a great job and really showed us Albacin and Sacromente from a local's perspective.
Wonderful. Our tour guide was excellent. Recommended
Esther A Norway
This was a great way to see the city and the Alhambra at night! We really enjoyed the tour and our guide was very knowledgable and tailored the tour to what the group wanted to see. The group was small so it felt like going out with friends!
We had a wonderful time, our guide Juan was perfect.
This was a great tour. Carmen our tour guide was very knowledgeable, and personable, We stayed at the tapas bar for more drinks and tapas.
Enjoyed tour, didn't realise it included a city tour, guide very good.
Had lunch in Hotel America, bloody awful
speakers English was not the best but still understandable .. she knows the town inside out so that was awesome
It was too small a group for what we wanted. All the reviews talk about how much fun it is and everyone has a few drinks. Whilst the tour was interesting and the guide did his best, there were only 2 couples. Ourselves, speaking English and a spanish couple who spoke no English. This meant the guide had to spread his time and repeat everything twice.