- 1-hour evening Granada food and wine experience
- Spend your evening sampling food in Al Sur de Granada – a popular delicatessen and wine bar
- Try locally cured meats, cheeses, and pâtés, paired with three different wines
- Learn about the area’s climate, terrain and heritage and discover how these factors influence Andalusian cuisine
- Relax in the cozy bar and chat to fellow food lovers in your group about Spanish gastronomy
What You Can Expect
Sit down with fellow foodies in your group and learn about the rich culinary heritage of Granada while sampling different dishes. With its varied terrain and climate, the area yields an abundance of high quality olives, nuts, fruits and fine wines. The southern slopes of the Sierra Nevada mountain range are renowned for their produce of outstanding cured meats, sausages and cheeses, and the region’s Arab heritage is evident in the use of spices in many local dishes.
As you hear tales about the complexity of Andalusian cuisine, sample three different plates of gourmet produce. The dishes will vary according to seasonality, but you can expect to savor cuts of cured meats, sausages, cheese, pâtés and preserved vegetables – each paired with local wine.
After the tasting session, you can stay in the bar to enjoy further drinks or tapas (own expense) or head out to discover Granada by night independently!