- Half-day Granada hot-air balloon experience
- Cruise above Granada’s Sacromonte Caves and the UNESCO-listed Alhambra
- See the sun rise over the picturesque Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Learn about Granada and the history of its Albaicín neighborhood from the pilot
- Visit a nearby café after the flight to enjoy an Andalucian breakfast with Champagne
What You Can Expect
Can't recommend this trip highly enough. Excellent communication pre-trip, punctual pick up as arranged and friendly staff on the trip. Miguel, my pilot spoke English as well as Spanish. Safety was paramount, with weather being the main concern and a full safety briefing before we set off. The views are beautiful over Granada and everyone gets to see everything, as Miguel skillfully spun the balloon gently throughout the trip. Exact course and duration of the trip depends on the wind speed and direction, but I was lucky enough to be in the air for almost an hour and had a soft landing. Breakfast is at a local hotel restaurant and was standard Spanish fare. Great start to the morning!
Do to weather we wound up taking our balloon ride from Seville which was our next stop.
Our guide stayed in constant contact with us and made the change of location very easy.
The ride was amazing. It even impressed my children who are in their 20's.
The crew made it so much fun! HIGHLY recoomend.