- Half-day Granada hot-air balloon experience
- Cruise above Granada’s Sacromonte Caves and the UNESCO-listed Alhambra
- See the sun rise over the picturesque Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Learn about Granada and the history of its Albaicín neighborhood from the pilot
- Visit a nearby café after the flight to enjoy an Andalucian breakfast with Champagne
What You Can Expect
Have your camera ready to capture dramatic views while gliding through the early morning skies. Soar above Granada’s Sacromonte neighborhood, where the city’s early gypsy community carved cave homes into the rocks, and then gaze in awe at the Alhambra. Set against the backdrop of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, the pink-hued palace complex is magnificent to see as the sun rises, and the bird’s-eye view lets you appreciate the scale of the site.
Cruise above some of Granada’s top city sights such as the Albaicín, a romantic-looking neighborhood typified by whitewashed houses and Moorish architecture. After roughly an hour in the air, listen to your pilot’s instructions for a smooth landing. Once back on the ground stroll to a nearby cafe to enjoy a hearty Andalucian breakfast. Meals change according to seasonality and what’s available on the day of your tour, but typical items on the menu include coffee, tea, chocolate, bread with tomatoes and olive oil, and orange juice.
Relax as you eat, and toast your group and pilot with your glass of Champagne; it’s the perfect way to celebrate your Granada hot-air balloon flight! Finish your experience with a drop-off at your Granada hotel.
Please note: the duration of your hot-air balloon ride varies according to wind conditions on the day.