- 3-hour Granada tour by scooter, led by a friendly local guide
- Start the experience with a safety briefing and practice session
- Drive through the old Arabic neighborhood of Albaicin, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy photo stops at impressive vantage points to see the Alhambra including Mirador San Nicolás
- Explore the forest roads through Sacromonte and see Sacromonte Abbey
- Upgrade to include a 1-hour flamenco show inside the Sacromonte Caves
What You Can Expect
Stop at the vantage point for photos of the Alhambra — the city’s best-known UNESCO site — and then continue driving through the hills to Sacromonte, the historical heart of Granada’s gypsy community. Take a break at Mirador San Miguel Alto to ogle panoramic views of Granada mapped out in front of you, and look down on some of the city’s top sights.
Hit the road again to venture through the forest that weaves through the area. Look out for Sacromonte Abbey, the 17th-century stunner that dominates the surrounding landscape, and see the famous Sacromonte Caves that Granada’s early gypsy settlers created as homes.
Work your way back into town, enjoying quick stops at the beloved viewpoint of Mirador San Nicolás and one of the largest Arabic cisterns in Albaicin: El Carmen del Aljibe del Rey. Continue past San Miguel Bajo and the elegant Gate of Elvira, and then finish your tour at the start point.
Tour plus Flamenco Show:
Upgrade to include a flamenco show after your scooter tour and continue with a guide from the Gate of Elvira to a venue in the Sacromonte Caves. The best place in the city to see authentic flamenco, the caves were historically used by the gypsies to meet up, dance and be merry; the tradition continues today, and impromptu performances and organized shows take place most nights.
Enjoy a drink and take your seat in time to watch the flamboyant 1-hour show performed by local dancers. Tapas and additional drinks are available throughout the performance at your own expense. After the show finishes, meet your guide outside and drive back to the tour’s starting point where your experience ends.