Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- 2.5-hour private Granada tapas tour led by an expert local guide
- Visit four of Granada’s best tapas bars, learning about the history of tapas in the city from your guide
- Feast on small plates of Spanish specialties like croquettas, paella and fried eggplant
- Enjoy a beer or glass of wine in each bar to wash down your tapas
- See top Granada attractions as your walk, such as Bib Rambla Square and Santa Ana Church
The exact itinerary will be decided on the day of your tour by your guide, but you can be sure that you’ll visit at least four of Granada’s best tapas bars to feast on small plates of specialities like pisto (Spanish ratatouille), croquettas (fried and breadcrumbed rolls of mashed potatoes or minced meat), paella and a Spanish omelette. Alongside your food, enjoy wine, beer or soft drinks (one glass at each bar) to enjoy tapas as the Spanish do!
On your way from bar to bar, your guide will point out some of Granada’s top cultural sites that give the city its well-deserved reputation. See picturesque Plaza Nueva – one of the city’s oldest square – and Santa Ana Church with its striking Mudejar-style architecture. Walk past the Royal Chancery of Granada, which was one of Spain’s first courts, and stroll through Bib Rambla Square seeing its bustling sidewalk restaurants and lively bars.
• Spanish omelette (baked with onions and thinly sliced potatoes)
• Locally cured ham and artisan cheeses
• Fried chicken ‘cocktails’
• Meatballs in almond cream sauce
• Pork/chicken/potato croquettes
• Fried eggplants drizzled in sugar cane honey