- 2.5-hour tapas and history tour of the Albaicin neighborhood in Granada
- Explore the historical Moorish neighborhood with an expert local guide
- Visit three top Granada tapas bars and enjoy small plates of delicacies such as Spanish omelet or chorizo
- Enjoy a glass of wine, draught beer or a soft drink in each tapas bar
- Learn about Albaicin’s Moorish origins while seeing Plaza Nueva, Santa Ana Church and Mirador San Nicolás
- Small-group tapas tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a great time on this relaxed tapas walking tour! Our guide, Victor was knowledgeable, charming and took us to great little local places through routes we definitely wouldn't have found on our own. The finale was the beautifully atmospheric Alhambra lit up in the late evening. This was a lovely family memory and one of the highlights of our holiday.
One of the best tours we did in our trip to Spain was the Granada Tapas tour offered by Viator. Was skeptical to book at first given that other tapas tours were reviewed more highly, but this one was awesome. Emilio was our guide for the evening and he took us around the city and up into the Albaicin for amazing views, especially of the Alhambra. We stopped at 4 different Tapas places which were all different and fun. I would say that this is about 2/3 walking and 1/3 tapas, so if you are looking for just the food and drink, it may not be for you. But it was perfect for our first night in Granada!
Victor was an excellent guide. His knowledge of the history of the area was fascinating and the tapas and wines were great. I would highly recommend this tour and Victor!
Such a fun way to see a new city. Emilio, our guide, was fantastic! Would absolutely recommend this tour to any visitor to Spain and Granada.
We really loved Emilio, but the tour was not what we thought it would be. We expected to learn about the food and wine of Spain, but he spoke more about the history of Granada and the Alhambra. We loved that there were only 4 of us on the tour. I think this tour could be really great if the guide would speak more about the food and wine. But we LOVED Emilio!
On booking this tour I wasn't aware that Granada was a Spanish city that still served free tapas with every drink. The tour guide gave us a little bit of information on the city but was leaving bars before we even finished our drink. Basically we paid a lot of money for eight drinks, rip off.