- Day trip from Granada to Las Alpujarras
- Visit the Water Museum in Lanjaron
- Enjoy the drive through incredible natural beauty
- Lunch in Capileira is included
- Entrance fees are included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This regions natural beauty is due to the warm climate and abundant supply of water running off the rivers of the Sierra Nevada - making it one of the most fertile valleys in Spain. The small white hillside villages are filled with houses with flat earthen roofs (terrados) and the terraced farmland reaches over 6,561 feet (2,000 meters).
This tour was amazing!
Excellent day with Antonio our guide who was very helpful, always smiling and full of information. I would have liked a couple of stops to photo the amazing vistas. Nonetheless a good day touring to a remote and spectacular area.