- 4-hour Motril shore excursion to the Alhambra in the city of Granada
- Take a walking tour around the Alhambra, the UNESCO-listed palace complex on La Sabica Hill
- Hear tales of the extravagant sultans, kings and emirs who lived in the Alhambra at different times in its history
- Visit the most impressive Alhambra landmarks including Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Head past the Alhambra’s long entrance lines with your skip-the-line ticket, and start with a look at the oldest part of the complex, Alcazaba Fortress with its myriad of ramparts and towers. Gaze out at the city of Granada from the fortress walls and explore its walkways with your guide.
Continue to the Nasrid Palaces, a set of magnificent Moorish buildings that you’ll admire in all their glory. Comprising of three different buildings, the palaces each boast elaborate function rooms and opulent Islamic art. Look out at the sky from the windows of Mexuar Palace and learn of the extravagant lives of the emirs and sultans who once lived here.
From the Nasrid Palaces, stroll outside to Generalife Gardens to check out where the Moorish kings of bygone days once relaxed. Featuring abundant flora and distinctive water features, the gardens also comprise two further courtyards, which you’ll see, the Patio de la Acequia and the Patio de la Sultana.
After 2.5 hours enjoying the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, return to your minivan for the journey back to Motril. Your shore excursion finishes with a drop-off at the port.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Motril for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call.If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Please note: the order of this tour is subject to change and certain sights may be visited in a different order, depending on how busy the Alhambra is on the day of your tour.