- Private day trip to Cordoba from Granada
- Tour the cathedral and Jewish quarter
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert guide on this special private tour
- Private car or minibus transport
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Granada hotels
What You Can Expect
Next, you'll visit the old Jewish quarter, stepping back in time to the era of the Romans and Goths. You will see one of the few synagogues existing today in Spain, built in 1315, as well as many important monuments to Cordoba's most important sons, including the Roman philosopher Seneca, Arabian philosopher Averroes and the Jewish philosopher Maimonides.
Cordoba is do-able from Granada, and definitely worth visiting, especially the mosque-cathedral. Viator driver and local guide in Cordoba both excellent: knowledgeable and courteous. Recommended.
nothing could be better than this the guide was so good her name was maria and the driver michal who made us feel comfortable
Driver was amazing, Tour guide extremely knowledgeable and attentive