- Rent a scooter to explore Granada at your own pace
- Ride on your own or with a second passenger, and enjoy use of a helmet and map
- Use the scooter to sightsee and look out for attractions such as Granada Cathedral and the Sacromonte Caves
- Explore Granada’s streets independently and visit the UNESCO-listed neighborhood of Albaicin
- Select a 24-hour rental or upgrade to include rental for a number of days
What You Can Expect
Unlike a tour, you decide where to go and when you want to stop! Select a 24-hour rental for a full day of sightseeing, or upgrade to a 2- 3-, 4- or 7-day rental to suit your vacation plans. Perhaps base your route around some of the attractions described below, or speak with the friendly staff in the rental shop to plan out longer itineraries.
A diverse and historically rich city, Granada has a wealth of sights to see. Having started its existence as an Iberian hamlet, the city was then ruled successively by the Moors (early European Muslims) and Christians — both of whom stamped their mark on Granada with monuments that still inspire wonder today.
Travel around the city aboard your scooter, and discover historical masterpieces such as the Moorish silk market of Alcaicería, Granada Cathedral — a feat of Spanish Renaissance architecture — and the Sacromonte Caves, where flamboyant gypsy flamenco dances are performed nightly. Neighborhoods such as the UNESCO World Heritage site of Albaicin are visit-worthy, too.
When your rental duration finishes, simply return your bike (with a full tank of gas) and helmet to the rental shop in central Granada.