- Rent a scooter to explore Granada at your own pace
- Ride on your own or with a second passenger, and enjoy use of a helmet and map
- Use the scooter to sightsee and look out for attractions such as Granada Cathedral and the Sacromonte Caves
- Explore Granada’s streets independently and visit the UNESCO-listed neighborhood of Albaicin
- Select a 24-hour rental or upgrade to include rental for a number of days
What You Can Expect
Collect your scooter from a conveniently located rental shop in Granada and prepare to explore the city at your own pace. Before you set off, you’ll receive a protective helmet and listen to a safety briefing — if you would like to carry a second passenger, a mandatory additional helmet is available at your own expense.
Using your provided map, you’ll plan your route according to your own interests and only visit the sights you wish to see. Depending on your schedule, upgrade your package to a 2-, 3-, 4- or 7-day rental and relish the freedom of exploring Granada independently.
On your scooter, choose to visit UNESCO-listed landmarks such as The Alhambra and its Generalife Gardens, or marvel at the Sacromonte Caves — caverns famed for their gypsy heritage and thriving flamenco scene.
Park up and stroll in the UNESCO-listed neighborhood of Albaicin, or escape the city and discover the fascinating flora and fauna of Sierra Nevada National Park.
When your rental period concludes, simply return your scooter to the rental shop with a full tank of gas.