- 2.5-hour Alhambra and Generalife Gardens walking tour
- Visit Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and the Palace of Charles V
- Learn about the sultans and Moorish kings who once made Alhambra their home
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site at a leisurely pace with your expert local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Granada hotel included
- Secure your Alhambra ticket and jump the queues on this half-day trip
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fountain at the Generalife ...Photo by: Anonymous
- The Generalife GardensPhoto by: Anonymous
- Vista desde el GeneralifePhoto by: Jaime G
- Jardins de GrenadePhoto by: Dominique D
- View from the GeneralifePhoto by: Sylvie D
- AlhambraPhoto by: Alan S
USA, 07 2015
- Alhambra at sunset as seen ...Photo by: mkeren
USA, 07 2015
- The alhambraPhoto by: mkeren
USA, 07 2015
- What a view!Photo by: Neal P
- Neverending beautiful sights!Photo by: Neal P
- Wedding photos!Photo by: Neal P
- Attention to detail!Photo by: Neal P
- Beautiful flowers ...Photo by: Neal P
- What a View!Photo by: Neal P
- One of many beautiful areas!Photo by: Neal P
- PatioPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- JardinesPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- Patio de los Leones AlhambraPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- Vista desde la AlhambraPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- Do not miss this tour!Photo by: Tamara H
What You Can Expect
Once inside, immerse yourself in the magnificent Moorish architecture and fascinating history of the palace complex; admire the ostentatious opulence of rooms within the Nasrid Palace, marveling at the Hall of Ambassadors (Salón de los Embajadores) and Myrtle Courtyard (Patio de los Arrayanes). Hear entertaining tales of the eccentric emperor Charles V as you admire the architecture of the eponymous palace.
Next, step inside the Hall of Abencerrajes and gaze at the star-shaped domed ceiling; listen to grisly tales of the 15th century massacre then visualize the soothing splendor of the Royal Baths. Delve into the complex’s 13th century origin and learn of the various rulers that customized the complex according to their own whims and wants.
Awaken your senses to the green grandeur of the Generalife Gardens during a relaxed stroll of the grounds. Discover distinctive water features, exotic plants and decadent flowers as your guide provides captivating context.
After your exploration, return to the minivan and relax during the smooth journey back to your hotel, where the tour concludes.
Frainy M USA
The tour guide Carlos, was very knowledgeable and friendly. I was able to learn about a lot of the story that Granada has and how it has evolved through the years.
Amazing place to visit. Our guide was very informative and didn't rush us through. It was nice having everything organised for us as it was very crowded and we would have struggled doing it ourselves. We would definately recommend this tour.
The headphone system very much helped with this large group. Our guide Fernando was engaged and approachable and was excellent. He was interested in making us experience the Alhambra.
It was fantastic. The guide was very knowledgable. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you very much!
Kristine W United States of ...
We were picked up at our hotel right on time and taken to the tour office where other buses were dropping off guests. We were put into groups of 30 max. The tour includes all of the important areas of the Alhambra and was never boring. Since the tour was kind of long, we got a break in the middle at a souvenir stand that included wine and a tapas snack. The tour guide was very informative and knowledgeable.
Wir hatten einen kompetenten und unterhaltsamen Führer, welcher uns die Geschichte der Alhambra hervorragend vermitteln konnte.
Very knowledgeable tour guides, great tour!
Very knowledgeable guide. Gave us time to stop and take pictures. Guide's accent interfered sometimes with communication transmitted, but that wasn't a big deal. Recommend to visit the Alhambra with a guide as this is a huge place to visit and tickets sell out rather quickly. Going with a tour allows you to skip the line and avoid the stress of standing in line for a good hour.
Very good. Good guide, interesting info.