- 2.5-hour Alhambra and Generalife Gardens walking tour
- Visit Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and the Palace of Charles V
- Learn about the sultans and Moorish kings who once made Alhambra their home
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site at a leisurely pace with your expert local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Granada hotel included
- Secure your Alhambra ticket and jump the queues on this half-day trip
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fountain at the Generalife ...Photo by: Anonymous
- The Generalife GardensPhoto by: Anonymous
- Jardins de GrenadePhoto by: Dominique D
- View from the GeneralifePhoto by: Sylvie D
- AlhambraPhoto by: Alan S
USA, 07 2015
- Alhambra at sunset as seen ...Photo by: mkeren
USA, 07 2015
- The alhambraPhoto by: mkeren
USA, 07 2015
- What a view!Photo by: Neal P
- Neverending beautiful sights!Photo by: Neal P
- Wedding photos!Photo by: Neal P
- Attention to detail!Photo by: Neal P
- Beautiful flowers ...Photo by: Neal P
- What a View!Photo by: Neal P
- One of many beautiful areas!Photo by: Neal P
- PatioPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- JardinesPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- Patio de los Leones AlhambraPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- Vista desde la AlhambraPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- Do not miss this tour!Photo by: Tamara H
- Hall of LionsPhoto by: Hotchand S
What You Can Expect
Very good tour. The company was able to accommodate us while no one else could. They were responded to our inquiries promptly. They were a little late picking us up, but provided accurate information when we called to ask for our pick up. The guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and able to answer all our questions. We had a few people on our group who did not followed instructions and ended up getting lost not the guide's fault at all. She managed the situation calmly and very professionally until we found out lost lambs. I would use this company again.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the history and gave us a lot of information also about where else to visit in Granada and why.
Great tour guide
Fernando, was erudite and knowledgeable. 29 people in the group. Wireless earphones made listening and observing easy and enjoyable. Hotel pickup was cordial and on time.
Excellent tour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the experience the highlight to our visit to Granada
A very interesting and informative tour, well worth the fee and far better than doing a self help tour.
Zubaidah P Singapore
This place is so beautiful and peace. I really enjoy the tour here and will thinking to come back again to stay longer.
I will return to Granada, so much to see in so little time...
I highly recommend this tour. The guide was great. Very informative. Amazing value.
Amazing site and well worth the trip. Our previous tour company cancelled our tour, so we were excited to be able to book this one at the last moment. The guide was knowledgeable and filled in the tour with interesting anecdotes and facts. We also appreciated the time to explore areas on our own after the guide explained what to look for.