- 2.5-hour Alhambra and Generalife Gardens walking tour
- Visit Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and the Palace of Charles V
- Learn about the sultans and Moorish kings who once made Alhambra their home
- Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site at a leisurely pace with your expert local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Granada hotel included
- Secure your Alhambra ticket and jump the queues on this half-day trip
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fountain at the Generalife ...Photo by: Anonymous
- The Generalife GardensPhoto by: Anonymous
- Vista desde el GeneralifePhoto by: Jaime G
- Jardins de GrenadePhoto by: Dominique D
- View from the GeneralifePhoto by: Sylvie D
- AlhambraPhoto by: Alan S
USA, 07 2015
- Alhambra at sunset as seen ...Photo by: mkeren
USA, 07 2015
- The alhambraPhoto by: mkeren
USA, 07 2015
- What a view!Photo by: Neal P
- Neverending beautiful sights!Photo by: Neal P
- Wedding photos!Photo by: Neal P
- Attention to detail!Photo by: Neal P
- Beautiful flowers ...Photo by: Neal P
- What a View!Photo by: Neal P
- One of many beautiful areas!Photo by: Neal P
- PatioPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- JardinesPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- Patio de los Leones AlhambraPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- Vista desde la AlhambraPhoto by: Sergio Rogelio Q
- Do not miss this tour!Photo by: Tamara H
What You Can Expect
Wir hatten einen kompetenten und unterhaltsamen Führer, welcher uns die Geschichte der Alhambra hervorragend vermitteln konnte.
Very knowledgeable tour guides, great tour!
Very knowledgeable guide. Gave us time to stop and take pictures. Guide's accent interfered sometimes with communication transmitted, but that wasn't a big deal. Recommend to visit the Alhambra with a guide as this is a huge place to visit and tickets sell out rather quickly. Going with a tour allows you to skip the line and avoid the stress of standing in line for a good hour.
Very good. Good guide, interesting info.
Our guide helped us unlock the meaning of this magnificent place. HIs knowledge, storytelling and engagement were just fabulous and so greatly appreciated by our family of 6. 10/10 especially our guide would recommend :
Excelente inversión! desde que te van a buscar al hotel hasta el final de la visita te ofrecen una muy buena atención. Emilio, el guia poliglota, con mucha simpatía ofreció una excelente guia por la Alhambra y el Generalife dando los contextos históricos, explicando cada lugar y siempre regaló una buena anecdota que alivianó las más de tres horas de visita. Recomendado 100
Very interesting and indeed av very good guide - Guillermo!!
Great tour-lots of info. Gus was a funny guide. We really enjoyed the Palace and gardens and Gus pointed out much that we would not have known about
Wonderful tour, great guide, great historian, delivered in a respectful way to history and to his large group..recommend