- Day trip from Granada to Nerja and Costa Tropical
- Enjoy sandy beaches along the Mediterranean Sea
- Visit the Caves of Nerja, inhabited by humans and hyenas since 25,000 BC
- Admire the views from Salobrena
- Free lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Heading towards Malaga, you will come across Salobrena, a village of white houses perched on a hill and crowned by an impressive Islamic Castle from where the panoramic views of the surrounding fertile plain and beaches can be admired.
Stop for lunch in the old quarter of Almunecar and admire the Majuelo Park and the castle of San Miguel before heading to Nerja for the afternoon.
The Caves of Nerja boast extensive grottoes and archaeological remains including a 32 meter central column - the largest in the world. The caves are a popular venue for concerts and classical music performances.
This was a great day tour. Our guide, Michel, was competent, pleasant and knows the area very well. Highly recommended..
This was one of our best days in Spain! Antonio was an excellent guide and we learned and saw a lot. The lunch was delicious and the caves were spectacular! Recommend to anyone visiting Granada.