- 25-minute exhilarating flight out of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon in Tusayan, Arizona
- State-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Fly over the 1.6 million-acre (6,500 km²) Kaibab National Forest
- See the Dragon Corridor - the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon
- Breathtaking scenic experience at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- View the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You will first fly over the 1.6 million-acre (6,500 km²) Kaibab National Forest, which borders both the north and south rims of the Grand Canyon. The Kaibab National Forest is home to the world’s largest ponderosa pines.
Fly north through the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon, and over the mighty Colorado River towards the North Rim of the Canyon, which offers a breathtaking scenic Grand Canyon experience. The North Rim forms the edge of the Kaibab Plateau, reaching 9,241 feet (2,817 meters) above sea level.
In the North Rim, view the Tower of Ra, a mountain pillar in Coconino County at 6,020 feet (1,835 meters) above sea level. You will also see Vishnu Schist, the oldest rock unit in the Grand Canyon. After seeing the Tower of Ra and the Vishnu Schist, you will fly back through the Dragon Corridor.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD$15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
This was an excellent tour and worth every penny particularly as we were upgraded by Maverick to the 45 minute trip instead of the 25 minute.
Great value helicopter trip through part of the Grand Canyon. You get to see South and North rim and fly below the rim a little. Due to restrictions which minimise the noise for other visitors it is not a fly anywhere trip, but you see plenty and it is an ideal complement to a hike below the rim.