- Helicopter flight over Arizona with landing at Tower Butte
- See top attractions including Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell and Vermilion Cliffs National Monument
- Learn about Navajo Indian history and culture
- Land atop Tower Butte on Navajo land for fantastic desert views and photo opportunities
- Small-group tour limited to six people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Land atop the magnificent butte and disembark to enjoy stunning views in every direction. Learn about Navajo history and culture from your pilot and take photos of the surrounding landscape during your 20-minute stop. From your vantage point high above the desert, see Lake Powell, Glen Canyon, the Vermilion Cliffs National Monument and the intricately layered rock formations of the Grand Staircase. Your short but scenic small-group tour ends with your return helicopter ride to Page, Arizona.