- Full-day tour from the Grand Canyon including scenic plane flight and motorized raft trip along Colorado River
- Take in breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon's East Rim during a 1-hour plane flight
- Tour Antelope Canyon with your American Indian guide
- Spend the afternoon floating along the picturesque Colorado River on a motorized raft
- Shop for crafts from the Navajo people on your drive back to the Grand Canyon
- Breakfast and lunch included
What You Can Expect
What a fantastic tour ! It is difficult to imagine a better way of exploring the Grand Canyon in one day. The flight especially was incredible.
We had a great time and it was flawless on all of the different adventures..... I was concerned about the price at first but after completing the trip..... It was definitely worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone.
This tour was amazing!
Amazing! Worth every cent. Wonderful, personable guides and exceptional attention.
If you only have one day to see the Grand Canyon, this is the only way to do it. It's a long day but worth it. We stayed in Flagstaff and drove to the airport at the South Rim in the morning. The flight over the canyon was amazing, and gives you a great feel for the scale of the canyon. We were picked up at the airport in Page by "Henry" our guide and taken to Antelope Canyon. It was great getting there so early because there were little to no crowds yet. It get's very crowded later in the day. After that we were taken by motor coach to the Glenn Canyon dam were we caught the raft. Seeing the canyon from the air and water level was truly amazing, and "Laura" our guide was terrific. One other reason we took this trip was becuase we took my 70 year old mother-in-law with us. She was able to navigate the plane and raft ride just fine. My only tip is take plenty of sunscreen and hats on the raft ride.
Very nice trip.
Great trip. Excellant guides, good timing. Well organized. We recommend this one.
Excellent day, great raft trip and visit to Antelope Canyon, plane journey not so impressive and could have done with more and better commentary.