- Grand Canyon Jeep tour from the South Rim along famous East Rim Drive
- Take a scenic drive through Grand Canyon National Park and stop at lookout points to soak up the views
- Choose from three options including a day tour, sunset tour or extended sunset tour
- Watch a gorgeous sunset illuminate the canyon -- an unforgettable experience!
- Learn about the area’s history, geology and flora and fauna from your guide
- Discover the wonders of the Grand Canyon during a fascinating IMAX movie
- Pickup and drop-off from select Tusayan hotels included
What You Can Expect
Great sunset trip with the local tour operator even though sun refused to shine!
Very accomodating as changed date at short notice due to onset of bad weather.
Blankets and heater kept us warm.
Andrew, our guide, very friendly and knowledgable. Took us slightly off main path on a few occasions to get better views.
Our tour guide was awesome so knowledgeable about the Canyon. She picked the best place for us to watch the sunset. It made our experience truly complete! Would do it all over again if I had the chance
The Jeep Tour Comapny is class act! Our tour guide Sean was engaging and fun to be around. He was very knowledgable about the Canyon and took us to some really beautiful points. It was nice to have a about 3-40 mins where we could break away from the tour and venture around as well. I would highly recommend this tour! It is a great way to see the Grand Canyon and takes the stress off of havng to drive around yourself!
Friendly staff, great tour
We loved this tour and more importantly loved our guide. I'm terrible with names and can't remember her name but she was so sweet and accomodating. I would highly recommend this tour to my friends.
We loved it our tour guide was very knowledgeable and very interesting. It was the best part of our 3500 mile trip.
fun time. tour guide was likeable and had experience working in many national parks.
The tour guide took us right to the major scenic views. However he was not friendly nor was he very entertaining. He seemed to know a lot about the area, but his personality was lacking as a tour guide. The jeep itself was comfortable and warm on a pretty chilly day.