- Helicopter and jeep tour of the Grand Canyon
- Admire incredible views of the North Rim on your helicopter flight
- Travel along the South Rim and through the Kaibab National Forest by jeep
- Take in amazing views from the Grandview Lookout Tower and vista points on the South Rim
- Use your included ticket to the IMAX film about the Grand Canyon at your leisure
What You Can Expect
After your flight, board a jeep for your ground tour. Drive through the Kaibab National Forest bordering the Grand Canyon for about 25 minutes and stop at the Grandview Lookout Tower, a steel fire watch tower. If you wish, climb the 80-foot (24-meter) tower for panoramic views of the forest during your 30-minute visit.
Continue to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park and enjoy 1 hour on your own to marvel at the complex contours and staggering dimensions of the canyon. Head back through the Kaibab National Forest by jeep, and receive a ticket to the IMAX film about the Grand Canyon to use at your leisure at the National Geographic Visitor Center. Your 3.5-hour air and ground tour ends at Grand Canyon National Park Airport.
This tour had everything you need. We took the morning helicopter out over the canyon so you can see how large it really is. Then the Jeep tour lets you get out and explore. You still have 1/2 day left to go back and take advantage of exploring on your own.
Guide was great. He shared lots of unique information we would not have had on our own.