- Helicopter and jeep tour of the Grand Canyon
- Admire incredible views of the North Rim on your helicopter flight
- Travel along the South Rim and through the Kaibab National Forest by jeep
- Take in amazing views from the Grandview Lookout Tower and vista points on the South Rim
- Use your included ticket to the IMAX film about the Grand Canyon at your leisure
What You Can Expect
After your flight, board a jeep for your ground tour. Drive through the Kaibab National Forest bordering the Grand Canyon for about 25 minutes and stop at the Grandview Lookout Tower, a steel fire watch tower. If you wish, climb the 80-foot (24-meter) tower for panoramic views of the forest during your 30-minute visit.
Continue to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park and enjoy 1 hour on your own to marvel at the complex contours and staggering dimensions of the canyon. Head back through the Kaibab National Forest by jeep, and receive a ticket to the IMAX film about the Grand Canyon to use at your leisure at the National Geographic Visitor Center. Your 3.5-hour air and ground tour ends at Grand Canyon National Park Airport.