- Admission to the Grand Canyon IMAX movie
- Experience the riveting movie on a six-story screen with 12,000 watts of digital surround sound
- Travel through the canyon's history
- Find out how it would feel to fly over the canyon like a condor
- Upgrade to add a light meal and drink with your IMAX ticket
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Make sure to save your IMAX movie ticket stub to save $10 on the purchase of the DVD or receive 10% off all purchases at the gift shop!
What You Can Expect
From the mysterious Anasazi who inhabited the canyon 4,000 years ago to Major John Wesley Powell who challenged the unexplored canyon and the raging Colorado River in 1869, the movie opens your eyes to a Grand Canyon that most don’t know.
The movie ends by flying like a condor over the rim and into the canyon, getting drenched by the power of the Colorado River. Without ever leaving your seat, you’ll live the history and mystery of one of the most storied natural wonders in the world.
Your IMAX experience also includes a choice of one (1) entree, one (1) drink and one(1) side:
- Asian Rice Bowl with veggies: choice of beef, spicy chicken or sweet n’ sour pork
- Soup and Salad - choice of one soup and one salad: chicken noodle, minestrone or soup of the day and a tossed green salad, Caesar salad or chicken salad
- Fresh Deli Sandwich and Chips - all sandwiches are made with lettuce, tomato and onion: honey ham with Swiss cheese, roasted chicken breast with pepper jack cheese, smoked turkey with muenster cheese, roast beef with cheddar cheese or veggie (avocado, cucumber, sprouts, tomato with Swiss cheese)
- Sides: cookie. apple, fruit cup or yogurt
- Drinks: bottle water, hot tea, coffee or fountain drink (Pepsi Products).
wonderful film , loved it!
This tour was amazing!
Good for history learning..
Excellent movie, excellent facility and staff! Highly recommend! VIATOR is a great company to do business with. I Will choose them over and over again! Priced right, variety of tours offered, EXCELLENT!!!!
No problems at all. Everything was smooth.
good value for money