- Jeep tour of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim with transport from Tusayan
- Relax as your guide drives along the top of the South Rim
- Gaze down in to the mysterious depths of the UNESCO-listed Grand Canyon
- Admire dramatic rock formations, canyons and cliffs while learning about the area’s geography
- Marvel at the panorama of the Grand Canyon from Grandview Point, the tallest point of the South Rim
- Watch the Grand Canyon IMAX movie at the National Geographic Visitor Center after the tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Wonderful, knowledgeable guide, excellent vehicle.
Our guide was entertaining, knew his stuff! Would definately go again
My wife and I took the 2 hour Canyon Jeep tour and loved it. Just enough to get to know the canyon, its history, geology and granduer. We spent the whole next day going back to those same spots where our outstanding guide, William, had taken us. A lot of value for a very modest cost.
Tour was as advertised. Our tour guide Kyle was knowledgeable and friendly. We only had a couple of hours so it was a great way to see the canyon without the bother of navigating yourself
Sean was a great guide!
This was very literally the first glimpse of the Grand Canyon we got while we were there - and we loved the Jeep Tour! Our driver was Sheila and she was great! She was very knowledgeable and fun! We would do this again! It was a very fun experience!
We all really enjoyed the trip. Shelia our guide was really knowledgeable about the area. And we had a fantastic time with her.
Great driver/tour guide. Fun, knowledgeable about history, plants eyc. I am handicapped he was very helpful.
Guide was outstanding. He was very informative about the Grand Canyon. He took us to some of his secret spots. Where we got some terrific views and photos of the Grand Canyon.
Linda S United States of ...
Excellent guide! Larry was the best!