- Jeep tour of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim with transport from Tusayan
- Relax as your guide drives along the top of the South Rim
- Gaze down in to the mysterious depths of the UNESCO-listed Grand Canyon
- Admire dramatic rock formations, canyons and cliffs while learning about the area’s geography
- Marvel at the panorama of the Grand Canyon from Grandview Point, the tallest point of the South Rim
- Watch the Grand Canyon IMAX movie at the National Geographic Visitor Center after the tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, hop in a jeep for your fun 2-hour trail-blazing adventure! Relax as your guide drives you along the top of the rim, meandering between the area’s majestic-looking rock formations. Peer down into the depths of the Grand Canyon, and gaze at the Colorado River framed by towering limestone and sandstone cliffs.
Pass hiking and horseback trails, picturesque lakes and backcountry wilderness used for skiing in the winter months. As you travel, enjoy frequent photo stops at panoramic vantage points and chat with your guide about the South Rim’s topography and geography.
Your jeep ride finishes on a high note, with a stop at Grandview Point – the tallest point of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim. At a dizzying height of 7,400 feet (2,255 meters), Grandview Point affords sweeping views over the cliffs, gorges and ravines that typify the Grand Canyon’s landscape. Have your camera ready to capture shots of one of America’s finest vistas!
After posing for photos and admiring the views, swap your mode of transport for a minivan and travel back to the start point in Tusayan, where your tour finishes. Before leaving, your guide will give you a ticket to the Grand Canyon IMAX experience at the National Geographic Visitor Center in Tusayan. Your ticket can be used on any day or time during the center's opening times to watch a 34-minute movie that reveals stories and the history of the Grand Canyon.