- Jeep tour of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim with transport from Tusayan
- Relax as your guide drives along the top of the South Rim
- Gaze down in to the mysterious depths of the UNESCO-listed Grand Canyon
- Admire dramatic rock formations, canyons and cliffs while learning about the area’s geography
- Marvel at the panorama of the Grand Canyon from Grandview Point, the tallest point of the South Rim
- Watch the Grand Canyon IMAX movie at the National Geographic Visitor Center after the tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was very literally the first glimpse of the Grand Canyon we got while we were there - and we loved the Jeep Tour! Our driver was Sheila and she was great! She was very knowledgeable and fun! We would do this again! It was a very fun experience!
We all really enjoyed the trip. Shelia our guide was really knowledgeable about the area. And we had a fantastic time with her.
Great driver/tour guide. Fun, knowledgeable about history, plants eyc. I am handicapped he was very helpful.
Guide was outstanding. He was very informative about the Grand Canyon. He took us to some of his secret spots. Where we got some terrific views and photos of the Grand Canyon.
Linda S United States of ...
Excellent guide! Larry was the best!
Tour Guide was very knowledgeable about the canyon. Very nice tour. Would do it again
This tour was wonderful. Our guide, Patrick, was very knowledgeable and interesting. We had a great time!
Took Jeep tour on January 12th. Guide was very knowledgeable, kind and informative. 4 people on our tour.
Would recommend this trip to any first time visitors to Grand Canyon. Helicopter tour that was scheduled for the following day was cancelled due to weather. Everyone involved in refunding our money were very professional and organized. Again, would recommend this company to anyone traveling to Grand Canyon.
excellent view. great deal. wonderful tour and guide.
Sarah our guide did a wonderful job. great personality around people!!