- Helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Optional upgrade to canyon landing or river boat ride
- Enjoy views of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River
- Soar above Guano Point, Skywalk and Eagle Point
- Ride in style in a state-of-the-art, 6-passenger A-Star jet helicopter
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Emaan - just came off the ...Photo by: Taimur M
- on the Colorado riverPhoto by: vicki h
- 4-30-14Photo by: vicki h
- 4-30-14 boat tripPhoto by: vicki h
- 4-30-14 West RimPhoto by: vicki h
- April 30, 2014 Grand Canyon ...Photo by: vicki h
- View of the Canyon from the ...Photo by: Brenda F
What You Can Expect
Molt xulo, paga la pena viure aquesta experiència!
The Helicopter trip was Good with bit of a thrill. Plus point is that the management changed the date of our trip on our request without any additional charges. The negative points are, its too expensive, and very short trip. It only lasts for 5 minutes in the air, and without any communication with the pilot, he does not explain anything about the Grand Canyon.
The helicopter flight was amazing. We all loved every minute. Wow what an incredible experience for us. Customer service was excellent. Thank you
Really friendly and helpful staff, fantastic flight down to the bottom of the canyon. Plenty of time at the bottom to explore (we didn't go for the boat ride) very relaxed. No shade down there so take your hat!
The tour was fantastic. As the address given was a little wrong we had a little problem finding the departure point.but we got there eventually and it was great.
Experience was awesome. I wish I can see more history background of the place, but the sight seeing experience was super.
Fantastic experience, but very shot flight.
Fantastic experience, we were a group of three and had a helicopter to ourselves! One of the highlights of out 14 day California road trip, not to be missed if visiting Vegas. Drove ourselves to the start point at the West Rim. Similar trips on sale on the Vegas Strip were going for $399 each .
This trip was Amazing at a great price from Viator.com a must do.The most eye opening experience of one of the seven wonders of the world and great customer service from the tour company to a must do highly recommended .Thanks to Viator for the refund awaiting us on return for the little problem
Well organised and friendly. It was a Golden Wedding experience for my wife and she loved every minute.