- 1.5-hour flight over Monument Valley, Rainbow Bridge and Lake Powell along the Arizona-Utah border
- Witness the majesty of Monument Valley's distinctive rock formations
- See Rainbow Bridge, one of the world's largest natural arches
- Admire Lake Powell, a popular manmade lake created by Glen Canyon Dam
- Learn about the history and geology of the landmarks you see from in-flight narration
What You Can Expect
In Monument Valley, capture amazing aerial photos of the 400- to 1000-foot-tall (122 to 305 meters) sandstone buttes that jut from the desert floor. This rugged region, part of Navajo Nation's more than 92,000-acre (37,231-hectare) tribal park, has served as the setting for many famous films including Stagecoach starring John Wayne.
On the way back to Page, marvel at Rainbow Bridge National Monument, one of the world's largest natural bridges at 290 feet (88 meters) tall and 234 feet (71 meters) long. Throughout your tour, listen to both recorded and live narration about the geologic and manmade forces that helped shape the landmarks you see. Your thrilling 1.5-hour airplane tour concludes at Page Municipal Airport.