- 4-hour art tour in Grenada
- Visit three Grenada artisan workshops
- Meet local artists who design and produce artwork from Grenada's raw materials
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy creating your own glass jewelry (optional)
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your hotel, head by comfortable car to the Art Fabrik Bathik Boutique. This unique boutique is home to one-of-a-kind pieces of clothing and jewelry. Here, meet the artisans who create the clothing and learn about batik, a cloth traditionally made using a wax-resistant dyeing technique. See the transformation of white cotton into colorful clothing, including shirts, dresses and wraps.
Then, head down the street from Art Fabrik Bathik Boutique to another local artist workshop. Enjoy a tour around the art studio and admire the beautiful paintings of the accomplished Grenadian artist. Depicting the gorgeous flora, fauna and culture of Grenada, these paintings showcase the spice island and all its beauty. After your art tour, you'll be transported back to your hotel.