- 4-hour art tour in Grenada
- Visit three Grenada artisan workshops
- Meet local artists who design and produce artwork from Grenada's raw materials
- Watch a hands-on glass jewelry-making demonstration
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy creating your own glass jewelry (optional)
After pickup from your hotel, head by comfortable car to the Art Fabrik Bathik Boutique. This unique boutique is home to one-of-a-kind pieces of clothing and jewelry. Here, meet the artisans who create the clothing and learn about batik, a cloth traditionally made using a wax-resistant dyeing technique. See the transformation of white cotton into colorful clothing, including shirts, dresses and wraps.
Then, head down the street from Art Fabrik Bathik Boutique to another local artist workshop. Enjoy a tour around the art studio and admire the beautiful paintings of the accomplished Grenadian artist. Depicting the gorgeous flora, fauna and culture of Grenada, these paintings showcase the spice island and all its beauty.
Next, continue along the west coast to the village of Fontenoy, where you'll visit the workshop of a glass artist and jewelry designer. Enjoy some light refreshments as the artist gives you a brief historical overview of glass art in Grenada. Then, you'll have the chance to make your own piece of glass jewelry to take home with you! After your art tour, you'll be transported back to your hotel.