- Self-drive boat tour shore excursion from St George's
- Enjoy stunning tropical landscapes as you drive a dinghy along the Grenada coast, following your local guide
- Drive a boat solo or bring along a friend and take turns driving - no prior experience necessary
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear Caribbean waters and relax on a beautiful white-sand beach
- Snorkeling equipment, beverages and port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Hop in a self-drive dinghy to begin your adventure! Your guide will lead the way in their own boat as you navigate to a secluded bay. Dock your boat and snorkel in the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean where you’ll admire vibrant tropical fish and pristine coral reefs.
After your snorkel tour, head to a secluded beach located off the southern end of the island. Spend time relaxing in the sun on the picturesque white-sand shoreline and enjoy a refreshing complimentary beverage before making your way back to your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the St George’s port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Picked us up on time from port .Very pleasant people to deal with,a highly recommended activity,which we throughly enjoyed.
I would give this my highest rating. The people here were very,very helpful. I would recommed these people and this excursion to anyone who wants to have a really great time. It could not have been any better then it was, I would do this again in a heart beat.