- Explore Grand Etang National Park in Grenada on a moderate hike
- Learn about Grenada's native flora and fauna from your knowledgeable guide
- See mona monkeys, tree boas, armadillos, clumping bamboo and more as you walk through the lush rainforest
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in a natural pool
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
After pickup from your Grenada hotel, admire the gorgeous island scenery as you make your way to Grand Etang National Park by comfortable coach. Once you reach a small spice farm, hop off the bus and head out on St Margaret's Trail. Make your way through the lush tropical rainforest, while your guide highlights various spice plants, including nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger.. Keep an eye out for native wildlife including mona monkeys, tree boas, tropical mockingbird, frogs and more.
As you ascend higher through the rainforest, hear the soft sounds of rushing water before arriving at two gorgeous waterfalls. The water flows into clear pools, creating a perfect place for a swim. Take a dip in the refreshing water and relax on the nearby rocks before making your way back to the Grand Etang National Park Nature Center, where you'll enjoy a complimentary drink before being transported back to your hotel.