- 5-hour city sightseeing tour of Guadalajara and Tlaquepaque
- Glimpse the colonial history and modern-day culture of downtown Guadalajara
- View famous monuments at Plaza de la Liberacion (Liberation Square), such as the Degollado Theater
- Discover the charming town of Tlaquepaque and its market of traditional Mexican handicrafts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan included
What You Can Expect
Ophelia, my tour guide, was very knowledgable, professional and kind. She picked me up from a bed a breakfast that I stayed at with no additional cost. She had good understanding of the cities, their history and current affairs. She showed me around some of the local shops and helped me buy awesome things from street vendors. Her english was perfect too. No complains really.
Eduardo was.. great .......very knowledgeable helpful...we enjoyed every minute of the tour and would highly recommend him, and the tour............thank you.........jane and scott