- 5-hour city sightseeing tour of Guadalajara and Tlaquepaque
- Glimpse the colonial history and modern-day culture of downtown Guadalajara
- View famous monuments at Plaza de la Liberacion (Liberation Square), such as the Degollado Theater
- Discover the charming town of Tlaquepaque and its market of traditional Mexican handicrafts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan included
What You Can Expect
Great tour and guide.
Ophelia, my tour guide, was very knowledgable, professional and kind. She picked me up from a bed a breakfast that I stayed at with no additional cost. She had good understanding of the cities, their history and current affairs. She showed me around some of the local shops and helped me buy awesome things from street vendors. Her english was perfect too. No complains really.
Eduardo was.. great .......very knowledgeable helpful...we enjoyed every minute of the tour and would highly recommend him, and the tour............thank you.........jane and scott
Our Tour Guide Ricardo was very good and knowledgeable. I wish we had more time.
Ricardo was knowledgable and willing to go along with the plans we had made in our trip to Guad. I would recommend him to anyone traveling there.
Ricardo was excellent. Great service, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Great tour.
The tour was good value for money. Ricardo's English was very acceptable and his personal knowledge of Tlaquepaque, with visits to local artisans, made the tour most enjoyable. Pick up and drop off at our hotel in an immaculate sedan was a nice touch. A very nice introduction to Guadalajara .
I really enjoyed this tour - it covered a lot and involved virtually no travelling which is always good
We thoroughly enjoyed this introduction to Guadalajara. Ricardo spoke English very well and was very knowledgeable about the city and its history. Unfortunately - no fault of the tour company or guide - our tour was on a Monday and many of the public buildings were closed.
The tour guide was very knowledgable and friendly. Overall, it was a great way to see the city and hear all the history.
- The tour was only 3hrs vs the 5hrs indicated on the website.
- Booking the tour online was very easy but then I had to track down the Mexican tour operator to confirm the complimentary pick up and drop off at the hotel. This should be part of the online booking process.
- My tour was booked for a Monday and many places are closed on Mondays in Guadalajara, The tour should not be offered or the customer should be informed at time of booking. Unfortunately, There were many places we could not visit.