- 5-hour tour to Chapala and Ajijic from Guadalajara
- Ride a boat across Lake Chapala to secluded Scorpion Island
- Admire lovely views of the lake from the mountain village of Ajijic
- Enjoy free time to explore the town's boutiques or restaurants
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Although the tour itself was recommended, the guide/driver spent too much time on his cell phone while driving. I'm a person who's convinced that cell phone usage while driving increases the risk of accidents. No accidents occurred during my tour, but I would have preferred if Viator had a policy that guides who also serve as drivers should not use their cell phones while driving.
Just okay. Not one of the best tours we have done. Lake Chapala is really low and there are smells. The island that you visit is very expensive.