- Day tequila tour by rail from Guadalajara
- Ride a traditional train to Jalisco, a region where tequila was born
- Visit the world-famous Casa Herradura Distillery with a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a tequila tasting and a regional buffet lunch or dinner
- Watch a typical Mexican folkloric show, including a Mariachi band
- Small-group tour limited to 13 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Great day. Hacienda tour in English but otherwise very little English speaking.
The variety of tequilas offered for tasting was small during the train ride and the Hacienda. The food buffet at the Hacienda was delicious. The mariachis and folkloric dance were fantastic but the music was a bit too loud.