- Day tequila tour by rail from Guadalajara
- Ride a traditional train to Jalisco, a region where tequila was born
- Visit the world-famous Casa Herradura Distillery with a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a tequila tasting and a regional buffet lunch or dinner
- Watch a typical Mexican folkloric show, including a Mariachi band
- Small-group tour limited to 13 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
What a blast! Any visit to Guadalajara must include a trip on the Tequila Express. Hop on board!
WONDERFUL! Be prepared to party especially if you are young.
I am too old to keep up with the young ones but my wife and I enjoyed watching everyone else.
All the employees for the train conductor to the bus boys cleaning your table after the buffet lunch were a great bunch and very respectful.
Great day. Hacienda tour in English but otherwise very little English speaking.
The variety of tequilas offered for tasting was small during the train ride and the Hacienda. The food buffet at the Hacienda was delicious. The mariachis and folkloric dance were fantastic but the music was a bit too loud.
Train was not what was in the photos. I have sent my review already. I think you don't like what I had to say.
This tour was not good! We went on in a little bus instead of the train so we didn't had free tequila except at the factories and don't get to see mariachi! It is way to expensive for what we got! Yes it was nice to visit the factories but except that, we were really not happy of this trip.