- 3-hour food tour in Tlaquepaque
- Visit an authentic Mexican market with your guide
- Enjoy typical dishes like spicy chiles en nogada and birria, prepared with traditional ingredients
- Taste Jalisco’s famed tequila as well as nonalcoholic beverages
- Sample homemade Mexican candy and eggnog for dessert!
- Learn about the renowned artisans and mariachi bands of Tlaquepaque
- Small-group tour limited to 16 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Absorb the vibrant atmosphere and colorful displays of a Mexican market before immersing yourself in Tlaquepaque culinary culture at one of its most traditional restaurants. Savor the explosive flavors of specialties like chiles en nogada, pork stuffed peppers smothered in walnut sauce, for a true taste of the region. Next, stop at a birria parlor to sample the region’s most typical dish; treat your taste buds to tender lamb or goat meat in a spicy Mexican sauce. Pleasure the palate with the fiery favorite of torta ahogada, a spicy sandwich covered in chilli sauce.