- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Tlaquepaque and Tonala from Guadalajara
- Explore two typical towns of Jalisco and hear a traditional mariachi band play
- Meet workshop artisans who make Mexico’s traditional handcrafted goods
- Learn about the rich history of the region from your expert guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Ricardo was wonderful. Very easy for us to understand. I was a woman touring alone while my husband was working in Guadalajara and he never let me out if his sight. I felt very safe and comfortable. His English was good and he recommended eating places and was very courteous. He was a very good tour guide. My only recommendation is that he have a name badge to identify himself. I was somewhat apprehensive getting in an unmarked vehicle with a stranger. He did know my name and g
He approached me at the Hilton. You have to pay attention to the smallest of details and I would have liked an identifiable sign.
Great day. Go to El Patio for lunch and to see the all woman mariachi band
It was really nice. Ricardo ( the Gide) new a lot and nothing was to much for him.
I now now a lot more of the area and Mexico.
I can recommend this tour to every one who wants to see more then a big city.