- Day trip to the Corobici River and Las Plumas Jaguar Rescue Center from Guanacaste
- Enjoy a 2-hour float on a raft while an expert river guide leads the way
- View nature’s wonders as you take in the lush surroundings, and learn about the flora and fauna of the Costa Rican rainforest
- Visit the rescue center to see jaguars and other wildcats, plus tucans and monkeys
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fees included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was a leisurely trip down the river, very peaceful while we watched out for the animals. We were thrilled to hear the howler monkeys....what a racket they made!!!! We were surprised when the boat driver cut up fresh, juicy pineapple for us to enjoy. What a thoughtful treat!! We enjoyed ourselves immensely with a great tour guide, Arturo, who went out of his way to please us. Our family would definitely recommend this tour to other! Especially to help donate to the Las Pumas Center- what a fantastic rehabilitation center.
Our tour guide William was the absolute best!! Seen so many animals like crocodiles , the picture is not what the tour actually is, it's just a river float not rafting.