- Day trip to the Corobici River and Las Plumas Jaguar Rescue Center from Guanacaste
- Enjoy a 2-hour float on a raft while an expert river guide leads the way
- View nature’s wonders as you take in the lush surroundings, and learn about the flora and fauna of the Costa Rican rainforest
- Visit the rescue center to see jaguars and other wildcats, plus tucans and monkeys
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fees included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide William was the absolute best!! Seen so many animals like crocodiles , the picture is not what the tour actually is, it's just a river float not rafting.
We travelled with our 2 teenage daughters in March 2014. While it was a bit of a drive from our hotel in Tamarindo and there were delays due to other buses meeting us and highway construction, taking some time out of the 38 degree heat, in an air conditioned bus, wasn't such a bad thing. When we arrived at the river float, we felt safe, taken care of and our guide was very informative. We saw monkeys, crocs, lots of birds, iguanas and even snakes. The lunch was delicious and we got some fantastic pictures at the Jaguar sanctuary. We definitely felt it was worth our money and compared to many excursions you book in Costa Rica, the price was a very good deal. I will definitely add Viator.com to my vacation itinerary planning for all future holidays.