- Day trip to the Corobici River and Las Plumas Jaguar Rescue Center from Guanacaste
- Enjoy a 2-hour float on a raft while an expert river guide leads the way
- View nature’s wonders as you take in the lush surroundings, and learn about the flora and fauna of the Costa Rican rainforest
- Visit the rescue center to see jaguars and other wildcats, plus tucans and monkeys
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fees included
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide William was the absolute best!! Seen so many animals like crocodiles , the picture is not what the tour actually is, it's just a river float not rafting.
Our rafting trip was everything we bargained for. We saw just about every animal that it was possible to see in their natural setting. Our guide was very knowledgeable about both the flora and fauna of the area. The tour of the Jaguar Rescue Center was also very enjoyable. The center is laid out very well and it is very rewarding to see these beautiful animals that have been rescued from bad situations in a natural setting. Following our tours we sat down to a very nice lunch.