- Full-day trip to Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve and Monteverde Butterfly Garden from Guancaste
- Take a 2-hour canopy tour along eight suspension bridges in the fog-laden forest
- Hear and see extraordinary wildlife including a variety of tropical birds
- Visit the controlled-climate butterfly garden and medicinal plant garden
- Learn about insects, arachnids and leaf cutter ants in the biodiversity center
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fees included
What You Can Expect
This was a great trip. Our tour guide, Jose was excellent; he was knowledgeable and seemed to really enjoy what he does. He's a great wildlife spotter! Good food at two different local restaurants. the only concern is the last hour of the drive is incredibly rocky and makes for a very rough ride.
Our tour guide Brian was a sweaty, he helped to spot birds, and wildlife such as a sloth, and monkeys. We were fed the most amazing food, they really have culinary skills. The hanging bridges were amazing we walked above the canopy on 10 individual bridges. We then went to a butterfly farm and hummingbird habitat, that was okay. Lastly we went to a coffee plantation where we were told how coffee was picked, how different roasts were made as well as cocoa and sugarcane. Very informative.