- Full-day trip to Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve and Monteverde Butterfly Garden from Guancaste
- Take a 2-hour canopy tour along eight suspension bridges in the fog-laden forest
- Hear and see extraordinary wildlife including a variety of tropical birds
- Visit the controlled-climate butterfly garden and medicinal plant garden
- Learn about insects, arachnids and leaf cutter ants in the biodiversity center
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fees included
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide Brian was a sweaty, he helped to spot birds, and wildlife such as a sloth, and monkeys. We were fed the most amazing food, they really have culinary skills. The hanging bridges were amazing we walked above the canopy on 10 individual bridges. We then went to a butterfly farm and hummingbird habitat, that was okay. Lastly we went to a coffee plantation where we were told how coffee was picked, how different roasts were made as well as cocoa and sugarcane. Very informative.
Viator always provides a first rate experience. They pick you up at your hotel and contract with the top local tour companies so the trip is flawless. Our trip to the cloud forest was amazing with a knowledgeable guide. In addition, we saw the hummingbird and butterfly gardens. And the bonus, on the way home in the van our guide spotted two toucans at the top of the tree -- not an easy find in Costa Rica regardless of what the tourist information says. My advice -- before you go somewhere, just book your trip with Viator online and they will get it done for you the right way. It beats the time consuming process of talking to all of the tour agencies once you get to your destination.