- Full-day trip to Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve and Monteverde Butterfly Garden from Guancaste
- Take a 2-hour canopy tour along eight suspension bridges in the fog-laden forest
- Hear and see extraordinary wildlife including a variety of tropical birds
- Visit the controlled-climate butterfly garden and medicinal plant garden
- Learn about insects, arachnids and leaf cutter ants in the biodiversity center
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fees included
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide and driver were both VERY nice and friendly. They took great care of us. We went on a day where the sky was clear so we didn't see a lot of clouds, but instead we were able to see a lot of animals and insects instead. The drive to Monteverde was very bumpy so just expect that on the way. The butterfly garden was VERY interesting to see. They also showed us some insects that live in the Cloud Forest as well and told us interesting facts about each one of them. We also got to release new butterflies as well which was really nice.
Best Tour Ever!!! We had absolutely the best tour guide and driver in the world! Carlos and Mauricio were amazing, and we had the time of our lives. We saw so much along the way, had an a fabulous breakfast and lunch, and the rainforest was just spectacular. It's a long day, but worth making the trip. The road to Monteverde is very bumpy, but half the fun. We loved this tour!.