- 16-hour tour of Nicaraguan attractions from Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- See Apoyo Lagoon and Mombacho Volcano from Catarina viewpoint
- Visit El Mercado de Artesanías (the craft market) in Catarina
- Visit Masaya Volcano National Park
- Take a ‘volanta’ (horse-drawn carriage) along cobblestone streets in Granada
- Learn about Nicaragua’s unique geology, culture and colonial history
- Typical Costa Rican breakfast and Nicaraguan lunch included
What You Can Expect
The tour company was not as stated with Viator and the tour was slightly different than as described on the Viator site. However, the tour was excellent and the company that handled the tour did an outstanding job.
Really great experience going to Nicaragua. I took two kids and felt very safe. Harold, our guide was knowledgeable about the country. Viewpoint from Catarina was beautiful. Taking a boat ride in Lake Nicaragua was fun and we got to feed monkeys. We enjoyed going to the volcano in Masaya National Park. We did not ride in a carriage in Granada or go to to San Juan del Sur. I agree with one of the other reviewers that the description did not fit what we did. However, we did go to Granada and go inside a church that was getting ready for the Easter holiday and it was beautiful. We walked around the square. Really enjoyed this tour.