Book and travel by September 30th, 2014 and save 5% off our previously offered price!
- 16-hour tour of Nicaraguan attractions from Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- See Apoyo Lagoon and Mombacho Volcano from Catarina viewpoint
- Visit El Mercado de Artesanías (the craft market) in Catarina
- Visit Masaya Volcano National Park
- Take a ‘volanta’ (horse-drawn carriage) along cobblestone streets in Granada
- Learn about Nicaragua’s unique geology, culture and colonial history
- Typical Costa Rican breakfast and Nicaraguan lunch included
What You Can Expect
Long but amazing an very instructive trip to Nicaragua. Nicaragua is a beautiful an safe country. Beautiful nature - Lake Nicaragua and Masaya Volcano. Nice old town Granada with lot of old buildings. We could have more time to discover Granada. Lunch was tasty. I would highly recommend this tour.
The tour company was not as stated with Viator and the tour was slightly different than as described on the Viator site. However, the tour was excellent and the company that handled the tour did an outstanding job.