- 16-hour tour of Nicaraguan attractions from Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- See Apoyo Lagoon and Mombacho Volcano from Catarina viewpoint
- Visit El Mercado de Artesanías (the craft market) in Catarina
- Visit Masaya Volcano National Park
- Take a ‘volanta’ (horse-drawn carriage) along cobblestone streets in Granada
- Learn about Nicaragua’s unique geology, culture and colonial history
- Typical Costa Rican breakfast and Nicaraguan lunch included
What You Can Expect
Brian our guide was outstanding. Especially enjoyed Granada. Horse carriage ride, lunch, and souvenir shopping on the square were highpoints. Catarina scenic views were nice, and souvenir shopping at the local market was best on our trip. Masaya Volcano was picturesque. Breakfast in Liberia was delicious. Only negative is border crossing to/ from Nicaragua. Long wait and redundant checks by health and customs personnel Use the bathroom in CR as it is free. Will cost you $1-$5 to go in Nicaragua while you clear customs. Souvenir sellers in Nicaragua Customs Stop are aggressive.
This tour was amazing!